FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Can a relationship change a person??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Author
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can a relationship change a person??
    Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:22pm

Have you seen someone change while dating a specific person?? what changes did you see??
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:27pm
There is this guy I know who was kinda like a robot. He was very stiff, didn't want kids at all, never wanted to live with anybody. He also hated kids..so he said. Steven would always talk about how families you see on tv was fake and nobody really had big family dinners together. It was clear he wasn't not really loved as a child. Then he met his girlfriend. Now he is warmer, gives hugs to friends, talks about having a child, sold his house and now lives with his girlfriend. It is like I totally different person. I think it helps she is getting her Ph.D. in  psychology because he needs some help. 
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:28pm
yes. If you do not find out who you are as a person and you run into a jerk/ no good man its going to be easy for him to manipulate you.

If you date a guy that has ambitions and just on his sh*t. It will rub off on you and he will inspire you to do better.

I judge people based on their so's because that usually is a reflection of yourself.

Edited by 313chick - Dec 01 2012 at 12:33pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:31pm
yes,

people respond differently to different people

change is not always a bad thing
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:43pm
Yes. I had a Sri Lankan roomie that was very involved in the black culture and dated a few black guys. She was planning to go to grad school. She was a huge Obama supporter in '08. Then she met this white med student and she did a 180. No more grad school and she moved across the country to be with him. She voted for Romney in the last election and had anti-Obama rants frequently on facebook.

My other friend is awesomeeee and I love her, but I told her I could never date her cause she is mean to the guys she dates.

Edited by keepgrowing - Dec 01 2012 at 12:45pm
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:43pm
Yes, good and bad.  I've seen people mature and gain a sense of purpose because of a relationship.  I've also seen a person who was outgoing and confident become very insecure and introverted because of an abusive relationship. 

Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by 313chick 313chick wrote:

yes. If you do not find out who you are as a person and you run into a jerk/ no good man its going to be easy for him to manipulate you.

If you date a guy that has ambitions and just on his sh*t. It will rub off on you and he will inspire you to do better.

I judge people based on their so's because that usually is a reflection of yourself.
So you base your judgement on who someone is dating?? Some people just run into the wrong people.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

yes, especially women
I concur.  
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 2:12pm
definitely
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 2:14pm
Yes, especially in toxic relationship.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic