Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Can a 3 year old get their nails done?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 8:11pm
At three, I was only allowed one coat of pale pink polish.
haha, my mom and I were just talking about that today.
For my third birthday, I think she allowed me 2 coats.
She'd clip my finger and toenails regularly.

She scrubbed my feet with a pumice stone herself almost everyday when she bathed me.

That's what I'll do with my daughters. Not taking any 3 yr old to the salon biweekly to get anything done.

Edited by Derri - Feb 02 2013 at 8:19pm
Sponsored Links

Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by Lhdc2011 Lhdc2011 wrote:

Not if it was my child
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

hmm. 3 is pretty young but its not that big of a deal. i like taking my stepdaughter to the nail shop. she is 8 and extremely girly. my parents were extremely strict about stuff like that. i couldnt even wear clear lip gloss until i was 14. they thought everything girly was " being grown". i hate that mentality. so if my daughter likes mani/ pedis then i have no problem doing it for her.

yeah me 2
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 8:20pm
dp

Edited by petiteone29 - Feb 02 2013 at 8:22pm
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I try not to count other people's money...as long as they're not complaining to me about finances or asking me for money then I don't think it's a big deal.

There's lots of services people pay for that they could do themselves...that's what makes the world go round.

amenz
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 9:55pm
My daughter gets her nails and toes done...by me. It's always a pink and we put one of those little flower decals on her big toe. She's 4 and loves it. She makes her "princess" face when getting them done too lol! I don't see the big deal.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 10:05pm
If I was getting my nails done, then I suppose there's no harm in it...it does sound like a nice mommy/daughter thing to do.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 10:07pm
I remember this mexican lady at my nail shop tried to get them to put acrylic with tips on her 5 yr old daughter hands. The nail lady wouldnt do it though. She said its dangerous if she falls
MomeRath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MomeRath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

I don't see a problem.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 10:57pm
Mind yo business. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic