Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 28293031>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Thanks cc#1. Were links to old threads dropped? That Reveal Yourself thread where Russ outed her and all of her screen names (at that time). That night we all changed our avis to horse pictures.....good times man....good times....

*does the church hand wave* yasss good times
Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:45pm
is this abuse? discipline?  good parenting?

With pastors like this, I'm ready to join yeezianity

Father Puts the Paws on 24 Year Old Youth pastor Who Was After his 16 Year Old Daughter
http://pimppreacher.com/post/7341611...th-pastor-hero

Quote:
PimpPreacher.com Oklahoma Bureau 01/15/2014 

Hero Dad Jermaine Clemons opened the door to his home to find the 24 year old Youth Pastor seated on his living room sofa – and what happened next has landed Mr. Clemons in jail for assault with a deadly weapon. When asked who The Youth Pastor was there to see – he told the father of the 16 year girl that he was there to see his daughter. Little did the Youth Pastor know but the father had been reading her text messages so he already knew why the Pastor came over at 12 midnight. 

The Church Folk Revolution has been calling for the end of the Youth Pastor position for 4 consecutive years now, and incidents like what took place in the home of Mr. Clemons continues to validate our position. FIRE ALL YOUTH PASTORS TODAY! 

The Good News is a Bail Bondsman after hearing about how the Youth Pastor was found in Jermaine Clemons home – bailed him out at no charge! 

According to an arrest report, an unnamed adult male showed up at Clemons’ house at about 11:40 p.m. January 11 to talk to the teenage girl.

"Jermaine watched (name redacted by police) enter his house in hopes to meet 16-year-old daughter, and Jermaine came in behind him and hit (name redacted by police) three to five times with his right hand with metal brass knuckles on his right hand," the arresting officer said in his report.

The visiting male was taken to the hospital with numerous lacerations, according to Captain Steve Odom with the Tulsa Police Department.

"There were allegations that this adult was sending some inappropriate texts to Mr. Clemons’ 16-year-old daughter," Odom said Sunday. He believes the department’s sex crimes division will be following up on the case.

Clemons was booked on a complaint of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.

The man believes what he did was justified and said even officers told him, they’d do the same thing. Jermaine Clemons said he became enraged after reading inappropriate texts his daughter was receiving from her youth pastor.

Clemons said he took over the texting and when the youth pastor arrived at midnight on Saturday, believing the girl was home alone, he confronted him. He admits he’s been in trouble with the law before, but, says he’s been working 12 hour shifts trying to support six kids.

Clemons said he has talked to his kids about predators in the past, but was stunned when he felt one was actually talking to his daughter. The text messages weren’t sexual but the 24-year-old man was trying hard to convince her she was legal and not too young for him.

"I went through her texts, getting more mad with every text I read," Clemons said.

He said he took over the messaging and led the pastor to believe the girl would be home alone Saturday night. The pastor lives only a block away, according to Clemons, so he walked over to their home, where Clemons confronted him.

"I walked into my house and seen him sitting on the couch and I asked him, ‘Who are you? Who are you here for?’ He said I’m here for your daughter. I said, ‘You know how old she is? How old are you?’

He said 17. ‘Dude, you’re lying, I have the texts here telling her how old you are, that you’re eight years older and she’s totally legal for you.’”

That’s when the man stood up and Clemons said he grabbed some brass knuckles that were on a table and beat him.

Clemons then called police and said, come get this predator out of my house.

"They handcuffed him, put him in an ambulance, thought it was a done deal, they were congratulating me on it, ‘I’m a father, I’m a mother, I would’ve did the same thing,’ but here I am, sitting in handcuffs, fighting for my life now."

He says the officers told him the man hadn’t broken a law yet, but Clemons says he didn’t want to wait until his daughter was raped or kidnapped or even killed.

"What dad wouldn’t have done it? I mean, what dad wouldn’t have done it? I’m here for my kids. If I can’t protect my kids, who can," Clemons said.

Tulsa police say if you see inappropriate communications, notify police immediately. Police said the man Clemons beat, had to have brain surgery Sunday, but is expected to recover. Sex crimes detective say they will try to examine the girl’s phone to see if the text messages constitute any type of crime.

CHURCH FOLK REVOLUTION!!!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

I'll just address this one last time )because of course who doesn't want to stick up for themselves) you (midna) have an idea of me because of something someone said and that is fine. I'm not here to change your mind about me because I simply don't have the time for that. I come on message boards because I love sharing knowledge and stories, tips and tricks, laughs and whatever else. Now if I were the person who you claim I am, which honestly I once was. I've been young, stupid, impressionable, irresponsible, the list goes on, but the difference between me and you is that I find no joy in berating or kicking down other women, where I have grown you seem to have stayed the same. 

I truly hope that this bought you joy or whatever you get out of this :) 

Something someONE said???

Hooker.. I can't read any further than that. I refuse to. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Not even your mama was surprised at you scamming.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

But honestly I felt like people didn't go as hard on insensitive as they did beautiful. 

You're right. Insensitive was a truly trusted member with a lot of history so when it happened, I think members experienced more shock and disbelief than anger. Plus wasn't she only a one time thing?

Mr. Ed here has a history of this sh*t.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Kcamille...what does the bolded mean tho? I'm confused...if she was the person Minda claimed she was?? She WAS that person tho?? & denied it up until her pictures dropped. smdh

I think it means she's admitting Midna is not lying..Yet she up here judging a boy who is young, likely impressionable and irresponsible as she described who she once was..He only stole some $2 headphones while until Midna dropped receipts, she was all anti-thief and pro spank that ass vs her stealing hundreds/thousands? LOL

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 3:21pm
"Youth Pastor"AngryAngry

"I walked into my house and seen him sitting on the couch and I asked him, ‘Who are you? Who are you here for?’ He said I’m here for your daughter. I said, ‘You know how old she is? How old are you?’OuchOuchOuch
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i read all 16 pages of this before i watched the vid.. 
i was expecting something much worse. 

the way she was talking was awful.. but you guys have to realize that theyre like a different species.. i dont agree with it but thats just the way people like them talk.. be it to someone off of the street or to their 'child' 

i do think it was excessive.. but if it was the 'mom' doing all that hitting.. id understand the comments in this thread more-so..  but it was that guy.. not a 'mom' or 'dad' 
would yall not wanna slap someone who put a stolen item in your moms purse..?

Dead
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 3:23pm

i love you coco
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

i love you coco

+1 She's hilarious. LOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 3:40pm
I made one of those picsEvil SmileLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 28293031>