Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 31>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:15am
Topic turn made me think about Allsye . The girl stole enough money from members to open a store and had the nerve to come back last summer . I think she continues to post in weaves under several usenames when she feels like it . I will meet you at your front door and repent later . I can't handle people that steal .
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:20am
Soooo.....was there a proper dragging? 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:26am
^BHM members had temporary amnesia and had to be reminded. I swear this site needs a scammers list with pics included.

Shoulda added the word sex so y'all O's would remember!LOL

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Well I say! *clutches pearls*

[Luda]A little bit of this little that for 2 piece, biscuit and sum fries![Luda]
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:37am
Insensitive did come back as a new user.

She has a different user name and is in this thread now.

j/k but she does have a new user name and comes back every so often. I can't remember the name off the top of my head right now. Yall think I be kidding when I say someone she keep a spread sheet. Bunyah ain't doing her job right about now.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:37am
Wow to all of it....
Senior Detective View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:42am
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

lawd... im starting to remember all types of craziness surrounding this... how many years ago was this..? 
3-4?

was she the one that was involved with the sex/chicken? and dirty tubs? 

Learn me something,  What do you mean by the bolded?

Are you talking about when she asked how to clean her tub and someone told her use bleach and ammonia and she damn near blew the house up?
Ricardo suggested she do that, but it never really happened
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:43am
Thanks cc#1. Were links to old threads dropped? That Reveal Yourself thread where Russ outed her and all of her screen names (at that time). That night we all changed our avis to horse pictures.....good times man....good times....
Senior Detective View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:44am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Insensitive did come back as a new user.

She has a different user name and is in this thread now.

j/k but she does have a new user name and comes back every so often. I can't remember the name off the top of my head right now. Yall think I be kidding when I say someone she keep a spread sheet. Bunyah ain't doing her job right about now.
I will send u a pm of who's who that I know of. I don't frequent weaves
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:48am
oh i didnt know about her house almost blowing up.. i just have a faint memory of something having to do with cleaning a tub (a guys..?) 

and something about screwing a member (IC or bhm or both..?) for some chicken 

that was hilarious.. she deserved it too.. she was talking awfully about people. 

if she would have been like, 'yes there was a mishap regarding a members money.. i was young and dumb and made a mistake.. etc' when midna first came at her.. this probably wouldnt have even gone anywhere. why deny..? maybe she was wrong about it specifically being a group order (i think..) but you knew what she was referring to and you know you were wrong. 

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:53am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Topic turn made me think about Allsye . The girl stole enough money from members to open a store and had the nerve to come back last summer . I think she continues to post in weaves under several usenames when she feels like it . I will meet you at your front door and repent later . I can't handle people that steal .

Chile..she still is around ..smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System