Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 31>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 14 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 27493
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:55am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

lawd... im starting to remember all types of craziness surrounding this... how many years ago was this..? 
3-4?

was she the one that was involved with the sex/chicken? and dirty tubs? 


Learn me something,  What do you mean by the bolded?
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 08 2011
Location: Mafia Town
Status: Offline
Points: 86636
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:57am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

But honestly I felt like people didn't go as hard on insensitive as they did beautiful. 



That because po okie had a very long track record of bullshyt compared to insensitive and just stealing that money......
nah it's because insensitive was light skinned & had a big FLAT SQUARE booty...Stern Smile
Jewels its corrected now. LOL I saw her pre-photoshopped pics when the receipts were provided.
Back to Top
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 15 2010
Location: Brick City
Status: Offline
Points: 160472
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:59am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

But honestly I felt like people didn't go as hard on insensitive as they did beautiful. 



That because po okie had a very long track record of bullshyt compared to insensitive and just stealing that money......
nah it's because insensitive was light skinned & had a big FLAT SQUARE booty...Stern Smile
Jewels its corrected now. LOL I saw her pre-photoshopped pics when the receipts were provided.


Well gotdamn....


Back to Top
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 07 2007
Location: Gotham City
Status: Offline
Points: 266185
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:59am
Geek
Back to Top
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 10 2011
Location: On My Throne
Status: Offline
Points: 71565
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 9:46am
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

I'll just address this one last time )because of course who doesn't want to stick up for themselves) you (midna) have an idea of me because of something someone said and that is fine. I'm not here to change your mind about me because I simply don't have the time for that. I come on message boards because I love sharing knowledge and stories, tips and tricks, laughs and whatever else. Now if I were the person who you claim I am, which honestly I once was. I've been young, stupid, impressionable, irresponsible, the list goes on, but the difference between me and you is that I find no joy in berating or kicking down other women, where I have grown you seem to have stayed the same. 

I truly hope that this bought you joy or whatever you get out of this :) 

I see what you tried to do thereWink.
Back to Top
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 04 2009
Location: US - Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 24533
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 9:53am
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

lawd... im starting to remember all types of craziness surrounding this... how many years ago was this..? 
3-4?

was she the one that was involved with the sex/chicken? and dirty tubs? 



Learn me something,  What do you mean by the bolded?


Are you talking about when she asked how to clean her tub and someone told her use bleach and ammonia and she damn near blew the house up?
Back to Top
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 319538
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:29am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

But honestly I felt like people didn't go as hard on insensitive as they did beautiful. 



That because po okie had a very long track record of bullshyt compared to insensitive and just stealing that money......
nah it's because insensitive was light skinned & had a big booty...Stern Smile

They swear this the case.....oh and she sex a member and he walked her to the popeyes and then the train.....nicca didn't even pay for her two piece and a biscuitLOLCryOuch
Back to Top
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 319538
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:31am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

But honestly I felt like people didn't go as hard on insensitive as they did beautiful. 



That because po okie had a very long track record of bullshyt compared to insensitive and just stealing that money......
nah it's because insensitive was light skinned & had a big FLAT SQUARE booty...Stern Smile
Jewels its corrected now. LOL I saw her pre-photoshopped pics when the receipts were provided.

I remember that and TBH insen said when she posted the pics that they were shopped......she didn't lieLOL
Back to Top
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 10 2011
Location: On My Throne
Status: Offline
Points: 71565
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:34am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

But honestly I felt like people didn't go as hard on insensitive as they did beautiful. 



That because po okie had a very long track record of bullshyt compared to insensitive and just stealing that money......

But did Insensitive comeback that anyone knows of? The other girl got her feet up on her BHM ottoman like what good Confused. I stole but did you like Beyonce new Versace shirtOuchOuchOuch

I thought that was the difference

Back to Top
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 319538
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:03am
At this point as long as she behaves we cool.....
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 31>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down