Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 31>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:15am
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Kcamille...what does the bolded mean tho? I'm confused...if she was the person Minda claimed she was?? She WAS that person tho?? & denied it up until her pictures dropped. smdh

I think it means she's admitting Midna is not lying..Yet she up here judging a boy who is young, likely impressionable and irresponsible as she described who she once was..He only stole some $2 headphones while until Midna dropped receipts, she was all anti-thief and pro spank that ass vs her stealing hundreds/thousands? LOL
the thief reformed thief is delusional...LOL
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:17am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

I kind of want to drop this quote and link but I dont want it to go left.
I want to understand why this particular poster is militant about what went on in the video despite having admitted some things on this board before...

*drums fingers with brows raised* 
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:27am

Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

Kcamille...what does the bolded mean tho? I'm confused...if she was the person Minda claimed she was?? She WAS that person tho?? & denied it up until her pictures dropped. smdh

Character, sorry if that went over your head. She is claiming that i was someone that was irresponsible or whatever. Did i scam someone, no? Am I guilty of previously not being the best person yes. 

I'll try to use simpler terms next time. 
don't try to insult someones intelligence because you can't articulate your point properly...

Minda said you scammed & I remember reading the thread where they actually called your mama about you stealing people's money... & you up in here denying it up & down...then after you all the way busted...you throw in well I'm not that person anymore...girl gone...

If you're a better person wonderful...but not everyone is going to forgive & forget your past indiscretions...

I don't expect people too which is why i just let it go, you feel me. I don't have that kind of energy to place into making someone believe me especially a stranger. What is Midna going to do for my life? I've said the same thing from the time this started I've never changed my story and I never will. 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:28am
whatever.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:31am
Lort
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:31am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

But honestly I felt like people didn't go as hard on insensitive as they did beautiful. 

That because po okie had a very long track record of bullshyt compared to insensitive and just stealing that money......
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:35am
also sofamous was being real rude/disrespectful to people... 
on top of that.. why give a little girls pictures to a bunch of people who you know are gonna make fun of her..? 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:35am
Hey beautiful...let me hold something....
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:38am
lawd... im starting to remember all types of craziness surrounding this... how many years ago was this..? 
3-4?

was she the one that was involved with the sex/chicken? and dirty tubs? 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:42am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

But honestly I felt like people didn't go as hard on insensitive as they did beautiful. 

That because po okie had a very long track record of bullshyt compared to insensitive and just stealing that money......
nah it's because insensitive was light skinned & had a big booty...Stern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System