Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 31>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 24 2011
Location: No1curr
Status: Offline
Points: 170210
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 6:48am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

I kind of want to drop this quote and link but I dont want it to go left.
I want to understand why this particular poster is militant about what went on in the video despite having admitted some things on this board before...



This thread already went left. You might as well drop it lol
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Jul 06 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 17229
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:33am
I'll just address this one last time )because of course who doesn't want to stick up for themselves) you (midna) have an idea of me because of something someone said and that is fine. I'm not here to change your mind about me because I simply don't have the time for that. I come on message boards because I love sharing knowledge and stories, tips and tricks, laughs and whatever else. Now if I were the person who you claim I am, which honestly I once was. I've been young, stupid, impressionable, irresponsible, the list goes on, but the difference between me and you is that I find no joy in berating or kicking down other women, where I have grown you seem to have stayed the same. 

I truly hope that this bought you joy or whatever you get out of this :) 
Back to Top
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 15 2010
Location: Brick City
Status: Offline
Points: 159872
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:53am
DisapproveStern Smile but you stealing money/scam members on bhm & wanna come back & chill & get comfortable.
Back to Top
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 10 2006
Status: Online
Points: 48435
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:57am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Thats what happened to InsensitiveOuch I remember when we discussed a weave meet and greet Cry

Insensitive scammed people as well. Insensitive took people's money for a "group order" and the people never got their order and insensitive never returned. This is why I do not participate in group orders anymore. It is way to easy to get screwed online and aint sh*t you can do about it.

I know beautiful regrets coming up into this thread.
Back to Top
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 10 2006
Status: Online
Points: 48435
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:59am
But honestly I felt like people didn't go as hard on insensitive as they did beautiful. 
Back to Top
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 14 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 23630
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:03am
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

I'll just address this one last time )because of course who doesn't want to stick up for themselves) you (midna) have an idea of me because of something someone said and that is fine. I'm not here to change your mind about me because I simply don't have the time for that. I come on message boards because I love sharing knowledge and stories, tips and tricks, laughs and whatever else. Now if I were the person who you claim I am, which honestly I once was. I've been young, stupid, impressionable, irresponsible, the list goes on, but the difference between me and you is that I find no joy in berating or kicking down other women, where I have grown you seem to have stayed the same. 

I truly hope that this bought you joy or whatever you get out of this :) 

LOL I'm here for this thread. 
Back to Top
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 15 2010
Location: Brick City
Status: Offline
Points: 159872
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:05am
Kcamille...what does the bolded mean tho? I'm confused...if she was the person Minda claimed she was?? She WAS that person tho?? & denied it up until her pictures dropped. smdh
Back to Top
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Jul 06 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 17229
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:10am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Kcamille...what does the bolded mean tho? I'm confused...if she was the person Minda claimed she was?? She WAS that person tho?? & denied it up until her pictures dropped. smdh

Character, sorry if that went over your head. She is claiming that i was someone that was irresponsible or whatever. Did i scam someone, no? Am I guilty of previously not being the best person yes. 

I'll try to use simpler terms next time. 
Back to Top
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 14 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 23630
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:13am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Kcamille...what does the bolded mean tho? I'm confused...if she was the person Minda claimed she was?? She WAS that person tho?? & denied it up until her pictures dropped. smdh

I think it means she's admitting Midna is not lying..Yet she up here judging a boy who is young, likely impressionable and irresponsible as she described who she once was..He only stole some $2 headphones while until Midna dropped receipts, she was all anti-thief and pro spank that ass vs her stealing hundreds/thousands? LOL
Back to Top
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 15 2010
Location: Brick City
Status: Offline
Points: 159872
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:14am
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Kcamille...what does the bolded mean tho? I'm confused...if she was the person Minda claimed she was?? She WAS that person tho?? & denied it up until her pictures dropped. smdh

Character, sorry if that went over your head. She is claiming that i was someone that was irresponsible or whatever. Did i scam someone, no? Am I guilty of previously not being the best person yes. 

I'll try to use simpler terms next time. 
don't try to insult someones intelligence because you can't articulate your point properly...

Minda said you scammed & I remember reading the thread where they actually called your mama about you stealing people's money... & you up in here denying it up & down...then after you all the way busted...you throw in well I'm not that person anymore...girl gone...

If you're a better person wonderful...but not everyone is going to forgive & forget your past indiscretions...
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 31>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down