Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 31>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:19am
Man, I'm usually good at forgiving people, but she's done this more than once. I just want her to make an apology thread and return the money and hair. I pretty sure she has enough money now to that. To Nadia, and Mslovelylady. and whoever she wronged like that.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:42am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

her......

I still don't like the fact she stole that money ,tried to pass a self install off as her real hair (til they asked for pics of said hair parted), and she stole pics of Nadia daughter and passed it over to some pathetic dudes over at the IC.....

Midna can go hard on her ass all day long.....BHM don't forget.....we chill but we don't forget....

Whatttttt? Really to Nadia's daughter omg this makes me upset. I just don't understand why she won't say she did it and apologize and give the money/hair back. I can't stand scammers and bad liars at that.  I don't know if I can let that go, why would she show pics of someones daughter to those gremlins at the IC. 

What is the IC?
Even if you give the money back, the intent was still there so everything you said would be side eyed, Confused. People like that already have their new screen name ready cause 9/10 if you steal from some strangers over the intanet don't nobody in real life hardly fkucs with you cause you done "borrowed" money from them, and claimed they kids on yo income tax then didn't get the refund checkWinkWink.  That is what dustbunnies do.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:45am
I kind of want to drop this quote and link but I dont want it to go left.
I want to understand why this particular poster is militant about what went on in the video despite having admitted some things on this board before...

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:50am

Man, I'm usually good at forgiving people, but she's done this more than once. I just want her to make an apology thread and return the money and hair. I pretty sure she has enough money now to that. To Nadia, and Mslovelylady. and whoever she wronged like that.

That $$$ long gone, she caught up her light bill, had her some dranks during non 1/2 off hours, upgraded her phone, got some lashes, traded her bearpaws to Uggs, finally covered that overdraft, picked up a pair of True Religion jeans, and got her cracked windshield fixed. 
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 3:02am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

I want to understand why this particular poster is militant about what went on in the video despite having admitted some things on this board before...

whatt who me ?Shocked
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 3:03am
dbl post

Edited by f8dagrate - Jan 16 2014 at 3:04am
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 3:05am
@Pg the IC is a place were fugly guys congregate to speak about useless topics, it's like the BHM male version missing a few chromosomes.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 3:08am

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

whatt who me ?Shocked

lol no
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 4:05am
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Naw,

Beautiful-stranger/sofamous/pookies/someothernames used to scam too. Someone on BHM found the number and called her mom dukes and told her. I remember they said mama wasn't even surprised and refunded the money.
Wow that bitch scandalous...& have the nerve to be back on here like nothing...I can't with people...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:42am

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I love you Midna but it seems like you are doing too much. Unless she scammed you too?

I don't think it's too much. Is it too much to call Christ Brown out or Ike Turner out? Was it too much to call MopTop or Insensitive out?

The fact of the matter is this woman is a scammer trying to paint herself as an angel. The fact that she won't even admit despite all the blatant complaints and evidence about her tells me she hasn't changed.

And for her to try and act like she's in a place of condemning a $2 theft.. LOL I decided to shed light.

Girl I made a long comment about you, but had to get rid of it after I Keep reading about Sofamous trife ways. Ugh Midna, I wish it wasn't true. I think beautiful stranger is cool, I don't want to believe it.

lol you are being dramatic as hell. Cracking up at this.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 31>