Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 31>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:25am
And no, I've never done any transactions on here. With people like her around, would it be smart to?

The reason why she was so successful in her scamming is because she pulled the very same act she is pulling now.
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:28am
Midna!!!! please ensure anything else posted is kosher. TIA

Wait a minute now? Is run oonu run pookies again? Or she gonna still post?
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:32am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

I love you Midna but it seems like you are doing too much. Unless she scammed you too?

I don't think it's too much. Is it too much to call Christ Brown out or Ike Turner out? Was it too much to call MopTop or Insensitive out?

The fact of the matter is this woman is a scammer trying to paint herself as an angel. The fact that she won't even admit despite all the blatant complaints and evidence about her tells me she hasn't changed.

And for her to try and act like she's in a place of condemning a $2 theft.. LOL I decided to shed light.

Girl I made a long comment about you, but had to get rid of it after I Keep reading about Sofamous trife ways. Ugh Midna, I wish it wasn't true. I think beautiful stranger is cool, I don't want to believe it.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:45am

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I love you Midna but it seems like you are doing too much. Unless she scammed you too?

I don't think it's too much. Is it too much to call Christ Brown out or Ike Turner out? Was it too much to call MopTop or Insensitive out?

The fact of the matter is this woman is a scammer trying to paint herself as an angel. The fact that she won't even admit despite all the blatant complaints and evidence about her tells me she hasn't changed.

And for her to try and act like she's in a place of condemning a $2 theft.. LOL I decided to shed light.

Girl I made a long comment about you, but had to get rid of it after I Keep reading about Sofamous trife ways. Ugh Midna, I wish it wasn't true. I think beautiful stranger is cool, I don't want to believe it.

F8, my dear, you were mad at me? Ouch
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:49am
Never, I lub you, I just didn't understand why you were going in on her. I still kind of like Sofamous, but will never do any business transactions with herLOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:58am
her......

I still don't like the fact she stole that money ,tried to pass a self install off as her real hair (til they asked for pics of said hair parted), and she stole pics of Nadia daughter and passed it over to some pathetic dudes over at the IC.....

Midna can go hard on her ass all day long.....BHM don't forget.....we chill but we don't forget....

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:06am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

her......

I still don't like the fact she stole that money ,tried to pass a self install off as her real hair (til they asked for pics of said hair parted), and she stole pics of Nadia daughter and passed it over to some pathetic dudes over at the IC.....

Midna can go hard on her ass all day long.....BHM don't forget.....we chill but we don't forget....

Whatttttt? Really to Nadia's daughter omg this makes me upset. I just don't understand why she won't say she did it and apologize and give the money/hair back. I can't stand scammers and bad liars at that.  I don't know if I can let that go, why would she show pics of someones daughter to those gremlins at the IC. 
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:09am
Please help me understand why they are scammers in that Sofamous Strikes again, thread pretending to console the OP. That behavior is just demonicAngry

louisebaby and RandRlove, olll trife azz O's
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:12am
i forgot about all that.. its been years

it wasnt a group order but she did take someones money

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:12am

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

her......

Whatttttt? Really to Nadia's daughter omg this makes me upset. I just don't understand why she won't say she did it and apologize and give the money/hair back. I can't stand scammers and bad liars at that.  I don't know if I can let that go, why would she show pics of someones daughter to those gremlins at the IC. 

Casue she aint shyt.....the only reason we don't say shyt is because she is behaving......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 31>
  Share Topic