Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 31>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:04pm
That sh*t was beyond excessive.

And who made the comment about him smiling? He was smiling cause the dumb ass that was beating him told him too...it was either smile or get your ass whooped some more...He choose the obvious choice..
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Mid why you going so hard though?

Because she's a damn thief who stole money from the members of this community yet here her dumb ass is trying to condemn a $2 theft.

And honestly, I don't consider this hard.
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Because she's a damn thief who stole money from the members of this community yet here her dumb ass is trying to condemn a $2 theft.

Lol you are a ridiculous person, you can keep posting, it's your energy you are wasting, not mine. 
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

Lol you are a ridiculous person, you can keep posting, it's your energy you are wasting, not mine. 

As if this takes energy. LOL Would you like to continue to deny, booboo? You continue to come right back to this thread knowing exactly what awaits you.

I could just post deeper info about you that you made embarrassingly easy to find.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:33pm

As if this takes energy. LOL Would you like to continue to deny, booboo? You continue to come right back to this thread knowing exactly what awaits you.

I could just post deeper info about you that you made embarrassingly easy to find.

Listen you could blame me for what someone accused me of, fine, no sweat off my back, this isn't something that I think or care about. But I'm trying to tell you that i never did a group order, you are thinking of insensitive. At least get things in order before just throwing random sh*t together. 
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:42pm

Listen you could blame me for what someone accused me of, fine, no sweat off my back, this isn't something that I think or care about. But I'm trying to tell you that i never did a group order, you are thinking of insensitive. At least get things in order before just throwing random sh*t together. 

Um, Insensitive's happened after your multiple fiascos. LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:48pm

Um, Insensitive's happened after your multiple fiascos. LOL

Lol girl, if this is what fun is to you, by all means please enjoy. Have a good night
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:00am
so did the mom get caught when walking out the store? and how did she know this kid put them in her purse?  reviewed the video or something?
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:13am
Pitiful. Absolutely pitiful.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:23am
Thats what happened to InsensitiveOuch I remember when we discussed a weave meet and greet Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 31>
  Share Topic