Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 31>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 3:39am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I just can't picture that woman or her sons EVER committing a crime......... lol
Their reactions were so strong because either A-that lady been in the pokey before & is on parole or B-that's a dope house or they doing some other illegal activity & don't want the heat to come down on them....

But the irony of this all...is what's she's trying to avoid for herself (jail time) will be what not only she but her boys will get too....

Gotta love life man...

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Jan 15 2014 at 3:43am
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 3:51am
I'm 100% opposed to everything from the video.  Justifying anything from this video is assuming the family is any different on any other day.  Giving these type of animals the benefit of the doubt is why kids end up traumatized by their upbringing and the cycle continues.  This type of sh*t is not isolated and it doesn't help anything...the beating or the cussing.  

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 4:28am
i read all 16 pages of this before i watched the vid.. 
i was expecting something much worse. 

the way she was talking was awful.. but you guys have to realize that theyre like a different species.. i dont agree with it but thats just the way people like them talk.. be it to someone off of the street or to their 'child' 

i do think it was excessive.. but if it was the 'mom' doing all that hitting.. id understand the comments in this thread more-so..  but it was that guy.. not a 'mom' or 'dad' 
would yall not wanna slap someone who put a stolen item in your moms purse..?

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 4:35am
My daughter just told me the video about a year old (WSHH)...so hopefully they've been caught & dealt with.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 7:57am
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

let me watch, but my initial thoughts if he stole headphones and put them in someone elses purse, guess what he is practicing to be a thief and I am going to let him have it. End. Of. Story. 

Are we supposed to pacify our children when they exhibit behaviors that could turn into terrible and dangerous characteristics later in life

Didn't you steal a fuckload of money from members here???

Your ass was definitely pacified plenty.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:06am
oh snap.Geek
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:26am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i read all 16 pages of this before i watched the vid.. 
i was expecting something much worse. 

the way she was talking was awful.. but you guys have to realize that theyre like a different species.. i dont agree with it but thats just the way people like them talk.. be it to someone off of the street or to their 'child' 

i do think it was excessive.. but if it was the 'mom' doing all that hitting.. id understand the comments in this thread more-so..  but it was that guy.. not a 'mom' or 'dad' 
would yall not wanna slap someone who put a stolen item in your moms purse..?

you said that with a straight face didnt you

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:32am
Coco is a racist.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:35am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

let me watch, but my initial thoughts if he stole headphones and put them in someone elses purse, guess what he is practicing to be a thief and I am going to let him have it. End. Of. Story. 

Are we supposed to pacify our children when they exhibit behaviors that could turn into terrible and dangerous characteristics later in life

Didn't you steal a fuckload of money from members here???

Your ass was definitely pacified plenty.

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:17am
^^Say what now?  Midna elaborate please.  Going to the gym so here's my placeholder.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 31>