Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 31>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:10pm
I can't believe some of you are talking as though this lady is a decent, respectable human being.  I watched less than a minute and I can tell she's not.  She was prob looking for a reason to snap on him by the way she cursed at him.  I'll finish it later.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:10pm
I swear we have this discussion almost every month now: If I can't beat beat my child like a runaway slave, how am I supposed to discipline my child?

BHM, I beg of thee!Facepalm!
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I swear we have this discussion almost every month now: If I can't beat beat my child like a runaway slave, how am I supposed to discipline my child?

DeadLOL
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Lets all not get "holier than thou"...........many of us have stolen/shoplifted as a kid/teenager........does that make us "bad people?"

I'll be th first to say i've stolen as a child. a child. not an almost grown man/woman.
If you are stealing from the store as a teen and it aint for survival purposes...you are most definitely headed down the wrong path...
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:13pm
The boy who stole the headphones looked developmentally disabled
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:13pm
I dont think he was  setting her up.  I think he put it  there cuz they eye black hoodlums in stores & they wouldn't suspect an old lady.  maybe he wasn't wearing layers of clothes, so it would be obvious.  whereas she had a big bag where it could disappear easily.

He didn't expect to be caught, he just wanted to listen to his rap musicCry

for shame...

Edited by Senior Detective - Jan 14 2014 at 7:17pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:14pm
Even though some teenagers have the bodies of adults we have to remember that ....................a teenagers brain is still developing.....that's why they use bad judgement sometimes..... 

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

I dont think he was  setting her up.  I think he put it  there cuz they eye black hoodlums in stores & they wouldn't suspect an old lady.  maybe he wasn't wearing layers of clothes, so it would be obvious.  whereas she had a bid bag where it could disappear easily.

He didn't expect to be caught, he just wanted to listen to his rap musicCry

for shame...

IA.

I hate this thread
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:18pm
this is deeper than the ratchetness of the family.
His actions caused a reaction.
Some of yall act like he only stole the headphones and got caught by the family.
He put someone's freedom in jeopardy.
now if i recall from the "I wouldnt mind spending time in jail" thread some of yall would rather die than go to prison.
so you telling me that if you had gone to prison behind some foolish kid who obviously had no regard for you or your family's well being that you wouldnt raise hell?
coms't now Ermm
We all agree that exactly what was done by the family in the video was unnecessary.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 31>
  Share Topic