Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 31>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:02pm
All jokes aside some of you guys aren't really realistic...this is how some people live...Is it pleasing to the senses...no. Is it shocking and painful to watch yes...but the fact of the matter is the world is a very dark and cold ass place..

I'm sure this boy knew what he was doing and who he was dealing with BEFORE he put them headphones in that big lady bag...but he did it ANYWAY...that speaks volumes to me.

He'll get a hellva alot worse for stealing canteen items from his cellmate.
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:02pm
Yes, the family is garbage......on that point we can all agree.

I am sure the words and the sentiments behind them hurt him more than any punch/hit.

That kid needs to get it together and get away from those people.......
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:02pm

he's a teenager...

at this point, whatever was to be "instilled in him" should have already been instilled in him

i get the feeling he hasn't lived with them all of his life

whoever raised or didn't raise him has failed him, not the step-mother

had "steal and go to jail" been instilled in him when it was supposed to this whole display would not have existed

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:02pm
where you get 15 years for $2 headphones doe?? I get that you gotta learn but damn b

This was like watching Precious
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

where you get 15 years for $2 headphones doe?? I get that you gotta learn but damn b

This was like watching Precious

you dont

every thief in prison started somewhere
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:05pm
i doubt the boy is an actual relative. He was most likely really good friends/grew up with one of her kids and so she "adopted" him (he stays over frequently, partakes in meals, holiday/family gatherings etc)
there is an element of betrayal here. She trusted him, he not only stole while with her in the store but planted the merchandise on her person. What else is he capable of doing?
This wasnt just a "lapse in judgement" on his part.

Like i said before, he seems like the type that a sit down or a phone call to momma wouldnt have done much good.
Yall talkin about spankings and restrictive access to privileges...what could possibly be done to an almost grown man?
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:07pm
Lets all not get "holier than thou"...........many of us have stolen/shoplifted as a kid/teenager........does that make us "bad people?"

.....also a teenagers brain is still developing.....that's why they use bad judgement sometimes..... 

Edited by bindy - Jan 14 2014 at 7:10pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:08pm
I can't even think in the realm that face punches and being told you're sh*t is ever ok and an acceptable form of discipline.

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:08pm
But wait she said go home & tell your mother...she'll beat his mother too...smdh..everybody getting the bully beat down today!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i doubt the boy is an actual relative. He was most likely really good friends/grew up with one of her kids and so she "adopted" him (he stays over frequently, partakes in meals, holiday/family gatherings etc)
there is an element of betrayal here. She trusted him, he not only stole while with her in the store but planted the merchandise on her person. What else is he capable of doing?
This wasnt just a "lapse in judgement" on his part.

Like i said before, he seems like the type that a sit down or a phone call to momma wouldnt have done much good.
Yall talkin about spankings and restrictive access to privileges...what could possibly be done to an almost grown man?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 31>
  Share Topic