Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 31>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

This starts when they're very young, and unfortunately he obviously practiced this type of behavior before.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:53pm

This starts when they're very young, and unfortunately he obviously practiced this type of behavior before. I didn't condone the level of violence, but I can understand the frustration and tremendous amount of pisstivity I would've felt if someone detained me for some cheap ass headphones someone planted on my person.

When my daughter was about 5 yrs old, my girlfriend and her daughter went to the mall. we went into a shoe store and the kids wandered over & some kinda was found these little skate board charm/toys that came with the purchase of these specific shoes. I had no clue they took the toys. We're walking around & I see them giggling and whispering...I turn around and see them with these little charms & I snatch my daughter up..and told her that she's going to jail....I promise you that little girls eyes got as big as saucer plates...She begged me not to take her back to the store.My girlfriend thought I was over reacting..I said oh hell no if I"m going to allow you to become a criminal at 5!! Well we go back to the store and tell the manager that these were taken, and he started to laugh...he goes, these are free ma'am they come inside the shoe box..

My point in saying allll of that is, if you don't nip certain behaviors in the bud, your child will be doomed to suffer a life full of hardship....which might included gettin yo head buss or a bullet.

These are not the actions of a caring guardian or of a solid household.
I cannot even believe a human being talks to anyone like this.

This video makes everything very clear .
That teenager is the least of the problems.
You can tell by the ppl who he grew up with.

He didn't rape or kill someone.
A reasonable person can tell these are not reasonable reactions by reasonable people.

Only certain type of ppl engage in these types of behaviors

Edited by jonesable - Jan 14 2014 at 6:55pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

There is this saying....."those that wont hear will feel"......

Now I am sure that kid heard that shoplifting/setting someone up is wrong.......and hearing did not aid his decision making process......now with these punches upside the head maybe he will know to not shoplift/set someone up........

Well, was this kid ever sat down and told of all the expectations he would be breaking and the disappointment it would cause by stealing? I somehow doubt this, seeing that she spent her time calling him a muthafucca and lord knows what else (like a dumb nicca that will never amount to anything, for example)

I've stolen in my childhood before due to peer pressure. Was never caught but I just KNEW that if I had been caught, what I would fear the most is the shame that they would feel (and yes, the beating I would get). But a brutal reckless beating without setting up a dialogue to guide a kids' moral compass is useless. That woman's language... She needs child-rearing classes
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

<span style="font-weight: bold;">...I sure hope some of yalls children dont stick their chests out and walk all over you when they become teenagers....</span>

Please don't procreate if you think this is the way to go.

I have plenty mail cousins who are on successful paths and they were not treated like this.

Abandon your uterus if you're planning this ish

LOL oh but keep reaching

where did i say this would be my method of discipline?

ill wait

but u cosigning it mughty hard al up & thru this thread.  tsk tsk tsk, ur fellow virgo Nitabug will not approve of ur shenani99ans

bunny. hunny.LOL

stop.

thanks.Heart

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:56pm
Their reaction (the beating) is not due to the theft........their reaction is due to him putting the stolen item in the mother's purse (or whatever).....

How would you feel if someone caused you (or your elderly mother) to be arrested due to something you had no knowledge of?

Edited by bindy - Jan 14 2014 at 6:57pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:56pm
Im still on the fence.
I will say that what is in the video is excessive. The language and the hitting.
I'd never do something like that, nor would I allow it in my home or between family members.
However, that boy is past the age where he only gets a sit down about why stealing/setting someone up is wrong. He has got to be older than 16.
That woman could have lost her job, for all we know she is the bread and butter of the home.

He put their way of life in jeopardy. Ya'll cant tell me that you wouldnt be just as pissed if someone did the same to yall.

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Their reaction is not due to the theft........their reaction is due to him putting the stolen item in the mother's purse (or whatever).....

How would you feel if someone caused you (or your elderly mother) to be arrested due to something you had no knowledge of?

That ho ain't elderly.
And by the way she treats him I see why he put it in her purse.

Y'all think this type of behavior from the family just erupted from no where?

This family is horrendous
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

However, that boy is past the age where he only gets a sit down about why stealing/setting someone up is wrong. He has got to be older than 16.
That woman could have lost her job, for all we know she is the bread and butter of the home.

I understand that at 16, he's done that type of shyt before but my point is did she or the mother EVER sit down with him in his life to even discuss this, like when he was 5 or 10? Because that type of atmosphere displayed on the tape does not just come along. They've been interacting with the kid with the foul language and the violence their whole lives. No way you can tell me that this is not their default method of child rearing...
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:01pm

This starts when they're very young, and unfortunately he obviously practiced this type of behavior before. I didn't condone the level of violence, but I can understand the frustration and tremendous amount of pisstivity I would've felt if someone detained me for some cheap ass headphones someone planted on my person.

When my daughter was about 5 yrs old, my girlfriend and her daughter went to the mall. we went into a shoe store and the kids wandered over & some kinda was found these little skate board charm/toys that came with the purchase of these specific shoes. I had no clue they took the toys. We're walking around & I see them giggling and whispering...I turn around and see them with these little charms & I snatch my daughter up..and told her that she's going to jail....I promise you that little girls eyes got as big as saucer plates...She begged me not to take her back to the store.My girlfriend thought I was over reacting..I said oh hell no if I"m going to allow you to become a criminal at 5!! Well we go back to the store and tell the manager that these were taken, and he started to laugh...he goes, these are free ma'am they come inside the shoe box..

My point in saying allll of that is, if you don't nip certain behaviors in the bud, your child will be doomed to suffer a life full of hardship....which might included gettin yo head buss or a bullet.
we are >>>>>here<<<<Clap  u see modeless, she brought her back to the store like I would've.  Jewels didnt bash her face in

@ bindy ,, my dad ALWAYS said "if u cant hear, ur gonna feel"  but our beatings/ spankings were few & far between, very mild, and was discipline, not abuse.  sh*t like this would NEVER cross his mind.  Even if he hit us with the belt, 1-3 whacks on the leg, then he'd walk away.  he never did what that dad did to that girl that was making a video.  smh.  yall ppl are lost.   There is a better way of life that yall know nothing about.  It doesn't have to be this way.  We should not accept this 

Edited by Senior Detective - Jan 14 2014 at 7:06pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:01pm
*Bites tongue*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 31>