Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 31>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

...I sure hope some of yalls children dont stick their chests out and walk all over you when they become teenagers....
They aren't.  They are mild mannered, soft spoken, well behaved young gentlemen.  Because they were raised right by a woman who has the intelligence, compassion, patience & reasoning to mold them into productive human beings.  not ghetto hoodrat trash!!
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:40pm
I don't know why ppl think they key to raising upstanding men is to beat their asses young.

You don't think these negros you avoid in certain neighborhoods got beatings?

That ain't the way

Edited by jonesable - Jan 14 2014 at 6:42pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:42pm
[QUOTE=Senior Detective]   If my boy stole, I'd make him bring it back to the store & confess to the manager, then we'd threaten him with jail if it happens again.  U can also yell at them & say how disappointed u r,  That you didn't raise them to be a jailbird cuz that's where he'll end up with actions like that.

[/DIV

I agree. But the aunt does not seem like the type to have a wholesome approach to parenting anyway. Even if you're team corporal punishment, it shouldn't be like this and it should not be undermined by all this cussing. The cussing and violence are what they're teaching him about life, not how to navigate the world as a young black man with a future.

I'm sick of seeing these kinds of displays
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:43pm
Jones is right.  I'm not up for that vid tonight.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:47pm
There is this saying....."those that wont hear will feel"......

Now I am sure that kid heard that shoplifting/setting someone up is wrong.......and hearing did not aid his decision making process......now with these punches upside the head maybe he will know to not shoplift/set someone up........
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

...I sure hope some of yalls children dont stick their chests out and walk all over you when they become teenagers....
They aren't.  They are mild mannered, soft spoken, well behaved young gentlemen.  Because they were raised right by a woman who has the intelligence, compassion, patience & reasoning to mold them into productive human beings.  not ghetto hoodrat trash!!

LOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:49pm
I doubt any responsible parenting goes on in that house..
You have to be crazy to believe it does

Edited by jonesable - Jan 14 2014 at 6:50pm
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:50pm
This starts when they're very young, and unfortunately he obviously practiced this type of behavior before. I didn't condone the level of violence, but I can understand the frustration and tremendous amount of pisstivity I would've felt if someone detained me for some cheap ass headphones someone planted on my person.

When my daughter was about 5 yrs old, my girlfriend and her daughter went to the mall. we went into a shoe store and the kids wandered over & some kinda was found these little skate board charm/toys that came with the purchase of these specific shoes. I had no clue they took the toys. We're walking around & I see them giggling and whispering...I turn around and see them with these little charms & I snatch my daughter up..and told her that she's going to jail....I promise you that little girls eyes got as big as saucer plates...She begged me not to take her back to the store.My girlfriend thought I was over reacting..I said oh hell no if I"m going to allow you to become a criminal at 5!! Well we go back to the store and tell the manager that these were taken, and he started to laugh...he goes, these are free ma'am they come inside the shoe box..

My point in saying allll of that is, if you don't nip certain behaviors in the bud, your child will be doomed to suffer a life full of hardship....which might included gettin yo head buss or a bullet.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

There is this saying....."those that wont hear will feel"......

Now I am sure that kid heard that shoplifting/setting someone up is wrong.......and hearing did not aid his decision making process......now with these punches upside the head maybe he will know to not shoplift/set someone up........
thanked.

ia.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Jan 14 2014 at 6:50pm
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:51pm

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

<span style="font-weight: bold;">...I sure hope some of yalls children dont stick their chests out and walk all over you when they become teenagers....</span>

Please don't procreate if you think this is the way to go.

I have plenty mail cousins who are on successful paths and they were not treated like this.

Abandon your uterus if you're planning this ish

LOL oh but keep reaching

where did i say this would be my method of discipline?

ill wait

but u cosigning it mughty hard al up & thru this thread.  tsk tsk tsk, ur fellow virgo Nitabug will not approve of ur shenani99ans

@ eanaj, that ppl failed hi stuff is bs cuz i know plenty of ppl that stole small stuff from the grocery store or dollar store & turned out fine,  when kids are teenagers, they petty theif for the adrenaline rush & to get what they want but cant afford.  It aint like they are career criminals like Bout that life.  But even she doesnt deserve to get punched up in her face & stomped on the ground for stealing her true religions.  not at all!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 31>
  Share Topic