Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 31>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

for the folk who were vehemently against the way the family decided to handle the situation, what would yall have done if you were in the same situation?

In case yall missed it.
Bunny, Jones, care to tackle?

So you for this ish? Getting punched in the face like that?

This is not punishment .
She could have spanked him with a belt and take away privileges .

A whole list of things.
I'm not really for spankings but I don't think it's necessarily traumatizing .

This was.

No one should confuse this with a spanking or punishment.

This was pure abuse.

No one is saying the boy was right but this ish was above and beyond comprehension.
LOLLOLLOLLOL Sorry Jones I busted out laughing...that bearded boy would've laughed inside if she whopped him with a belt...

Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:33pm

for the folk who were vehemently against the way the family decided to handle the situation, what would yall have done if you were in the same situation?

In case yall missed it.
Bunny, Jones, care to tackle?

So you for this ish? Getting punched in the face like that?

This is not punishment .
She could have spanked him with a belt and take away privileges .

A whole list of things.
I'm not really for spankings but I don't think it's necessarily traumatizing .

This was.

No one should confuse this with a spanking or punishment.

This was pure abuse.

No one is saying the boy was right but this ish was above and beyond comprehension.

"She could have spanked him with a belt and take away privileges ."

lol this is a teenager not a 6 year oldLOLLOLLOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:36pm
Whatever that doesn't mean your square up and punch this boy in the mouth,
I don't know what kinda rough necks y'all dealing with but it don't take all this to raise a good young man.

If you're doing this
You have failed

Edited by jonesable - Jan 14 2014 at 6:36pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:37pm
The mere fact that she's calling the boy a muthafucca like this suggests that this is the kind of language that she uses on a regular basis. Which means that this kid is probably never exposed with any form of decent discipline (rewards and taking away from privileges when he messes up. He's used to getting straight to the cursing and blows. I couldn't imagine talking to a child/teenager like this, even if the kid lives in the hood. I understand that this is some World Star hip hop shyt and I'm holding on to the idea that this is not representative of a substantial segment of AA families in the hood behaving like this because if it is (or getting any type of expansion), I'm starting to think that the community is too broken on the inside for anything effective to be done to alter the course of events. This is fucced up.

Now although I'm anti-hitting, I recognize that when you live in rough communities as a black person, you can't afford so much as a single fucc up. But this is not the way to bring about change.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:37pm

...I sure hope some of yalls children dont stick their chests out and walk all over you when they become teenagers....
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:37pm
The boy stealing from the store is a fail as well.
Someone failed him long before this beat down
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

<span style="font-weight: bold;">...I sure hope some of yalls children dont stick their chests out and walk all over you when they become teenagers....</span>

Please don't procreate if you think this is the way to go.

I have plenty make cousins and other young men who are on successful paths and they were not treated like this.

Abandon your uterus if you're planning this ish

Edited by jonesable - Jan 14 2014 at 6:38pm
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:37pm
yall saddown & get off of jonesy!!  She is RIGHT!!  That poor boy feared for his life & it was heartbreaking to watch him flinch in fear & have to eat those punches.   If my boy stole, I'd make him bring it back to the store & confess to the manager, then we'd threaten him with jail if it happens again.  U can also yell at them & say how disappointed u r,  That you didn't raise them to be a jailbird cuz that's where he'll end up with actions like that.

I am SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I dont have these ghetto ass problems
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:39pm
They are some punk ass bullies. I bet they wouldn't have tried that on somebody who would fight back.

What the young guy did was wrong but they could've gone about this in a whole different route.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:40pm

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

<span style="font-weight: bold;">...I sure hope some of yalls children dont stick their chests out and walk all over you when they become teenagers....</span>

Please don't procreate if you think this is the way to go.

I have plenty mail cousins who are on successful paths and they were not treated like this.

Abandon your uterus if you're planning this ish

LOL oh but keep reaching

where did i say this would be my method of discipline?

ill wait

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 31>