Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Call the police! Parenting fail .WHOLE family fail

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 31>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

As a child/young teen I was often beat down because I stole from clothing stores but there is a difference between terrorizing and getting a whoopin. 
They went way beyond, that was intimidation, humiliation and they brutalized that young man. 
Family or not they went about it the wrong way. 

That was hard to watch.

LOL you dont learn
Sponsored Links

yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 2:06pm
IA. (Didn't watch the video)

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Why do all these people need to post things online?!?! What if they arrest them all for assault?
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

As a child/young teen I was often beat down because I stole from clothing stores but there is a difference between terrorizing and getting a whoopin. 
They went way beyond, that was intimidation, humiliation and they brutalized that young man. 
Family or not they went about it the wrong way. 

That was hard to watch.

LOL you dont learn
My Granny would whoop my butt in the police station and dare any of them to say anything.
I learned. LOL
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 3:04pm
pure violent ratchet nigguh behavior
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 3:09pm
Fatherless Brothas
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:32pm
I'm on the fence too.....because what IF she would have went to jail and got prosecuted over some damn headphones? They don't wanna hear sh*t about that boy put it in her purse because he could deny it.

Have any of y'all ever got in trouble for your friend stealing at the mall? Even today if someone with you is caught stealing, you are going down too. I know because I bailed out a friend over this and she had to get the damn case sealed. Her record was squeaky clean. My friend even tried to go as far as suing the woman over the situation

Edited by HowardAlumAKA - Jan 14 2014 at 5:32pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i had to stop watching.
So they going off cuz he stole $2?
And then dumb enough to film it?
Yeah, now they all going to jail
dumb asses

no, he stole $2 headphones and put them and his friends mother's purse and let her walk out the store with them. 
He used someone's mama in a crime? Pause.Shocked

KIR, I can't see the video but from the sounds of it, they went waaaay overboard and made the mistake of uploading it on youtube.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:40pm
This is way overboard.
The way that lady curses is disgusting.
He comes from a family of filth.
I can hear it from her own mouth.

I hate these ppl.
Ugh, I hate ppl who curse like that.
9 times of out 10 I already know what type of filth they are. I hate it.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:43pm
i aint gon' lie...my cousin when we were young needed slaps like that upside the head.
i understand moms reaction.

was dude in the blue a grown man? i feel like its better to get that beating at home instead of the streets...

shut up ice...idk what to say really. lol that vid was kinda intense. my head hurts now from them slaps.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:43pm
The du rags were all I needed to see.
I hate this family.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair