BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Call the police or call his family?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I agree jp, but that one chic seems certifiable. No shade. I that I was borderline :(

lmao.. i really laughed.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 11:49pm
Y'all ain't right.CryLOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:08am
I'd leave. Dead I'll call his family since the police are likely to tell me they can't do anything until he actually hits me, but I'll have to leave first for my safety before I call.
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:21am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i'd call the cops.

if his black ass isn't conditioned to understand that there are consequences if you push me to call the police then i feel sorry for you...im nobody's enabler.  i shouldn't have to call any damn body, especially their family who will probably make excuses for his behavior.

Alladis. He can think about his actions in a jail cell and guarantee I will not be there when you get out. 
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:23am
Neither, Deal with Him Yourself. A House is full of Weapons...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:55am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I agree jp, but that one chic seems certifiable. No shade. I thought I was borderline :(

when nita calls you crazy...believe it. LOL
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 1:08am
wow what an interesting turn
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 3:20am
I should have called the police on the guy who threatened to slap the sh*t out of me. But I wasn't even thinking about that at the time. I was just thinking I have to get to safety. I have to get away from him. Unfortunately, I worked with him and he would call the job looking for me. I should have called the cops then too...Once again I wasn't thinking. I just wanted to be left alone.

It's been 4 years since that day but he still writes me on fb wanting to apologize and be my friend. I really think one day he will come to my house and murder me. He just doesn't understand why I don't want to talk to him. Confused
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 5:20am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Kicking in doors, cussing the mother in front of very young children, etc. Just acting very violent and causing you to feel threatened.

Grab the kids and run ... never look back.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 5:30am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

I'd leave and let him calm down.
I wouldn't call family, his or mine because once it's over, he and I are good again the families will continue to harbor the bad emotional mess I've involved them in.

YEP! They will never forget that call you made. Keep family out of your private domestics situations I say. Either leave or call the cops or both.

Honestly if I ever got in such a fight .. I would leave. I can't live in violence and aggression for any reason. Could not come home to that situation. Thats why I always say women need their own jobs etc so that if things go wrong in the relationship, they have OPTIONS.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
  Share Topic