BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Buying from ebay rant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Author
Miami View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buying from ebay rant
    Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 10:39pm
Looong time, no posts. But I'm so fed up I had to release this.

Long story short, I decided I'll go on ebay to buy a unit cause I wanted to save a few coins and have a few friends who have got good hair, wigs, etc. off ebay.
So I find a company from China who has good reviews, but none are from selling hair. First red flag, but then I looked at the items they were selling and the wigs and hair they had up . s getting bid on a lot and ending in the $200 range.
I win a bid for $170. Great! Get the package 5days later and what do I get...A F'ING KEYCHAIN (listed for .99 cents). Open a claim with ebay, the companuy says they'll refund my money if I return the keychain (shipping to china is $30). Then they wont translate their return address to english. Theennn I wake up to a email from ebay warning me that they removed the listing and cancelled the seller's account. So I call ebay and they tell me to just wait a few days and see if I want to eacalate the case to be reviewed by them. WTFFFFFF you mean
Sponsored Links

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by Miami Miami wrote:

Looong time, no posts. But I'm so fed up I had to release this.

Long story short, I decided I'll go on ebay to buy a unit cause I wanted to save a few coins and have a few friends who have got good hair, wigs, etc. off ebay.
So I find a company from China who has good reviews, but none are from selling hair. First red flag, but then I looked at the items they were selling and the wigs and hair they had up . s getting bid on a lot and ending in the $200 range.
I win a bid for $170. Great! Get the package 5days later and what do I get...A F'ING KEYCHAIN (listed for .99 cents). Open a claim with ebay, the companuy says they'll refund my money if I return the keychain (shipping to china is $30). Then they wont translate their return address to english. Theennn I wake up to a email from ebay warning me that they removed the listing and cancelled the seller's account. So I call ebay and they tell me to just wait a few days and see if I want to eacalate the case to be reviewed by them. WTFFFFFF you mean

Girl......................
Wait for what? They picked up their marbles and ran!

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 11:53pm
their ebay account was cancelled but what about their paypal account?  call them up.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Aug 05 2013 at 11:53pm
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 11:53pm
Damn. I don't wanna ask you but I must: did you pay with Paypal?
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 1:04am
http://pages.ebay.com/buyerprotection/buyerFAQ/

look at the above link

dont do what they tell u on the phone........ do what they tell u thats written

this sucks op..... sorry
Janezeng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Janezeng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 4:02am
just call ebay to refund your money~~

if u use credit card to pay thr paypal, you can call bank to refund the money

good luck
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 5:44am

file a claim with paypal. matter of fact call paypal and have them do it for you.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 6:55am
dammmmmm OP.....Its not a good look for you at all. Hope it works out though.
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 7:04am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

dammmmmm OP.....Its not a good look for you at all. Hope it works out though.

she should be just fine. as long as she paid with paypal which she had to have paid with, she should be able to get her money returned to her.
she needs to get on the phone with paypal asap and explain everything. i wouldn't even bother with the site at this point.
Miami View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 7:43am
I paid with PayPal, and am also covered by eBay buyers protection. I'm just beyond frustrated with the process and that this even happened at all. For now on if I want to get a deal I'll just continue to purchase from members instead.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic