Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

**BUYING AND SELLING HAIR WEAVE**

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
shay2013 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shay2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: **BUYING AND SELLING HAIR WEAVE**
    Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 3:30pm

Hello Fellow members.

Im new to BHM and I need some guidance, so I will get straight to the point. 

I am trying to purchase hair for  personal use and not sure who to get it from (Herimports, Dbhairboutigue, Princesshairshop).  I am also not sure if I can find the same quality hair at Aliexpress/Alibaba.  I know you get what you pay for, but I dont believe in spending money on MARKED UP hair, when you can get the same hair $150+ cheaper.

In the same breath, I want to start selling weave also but I do not know where to begin and who I can trust.   I do not have the funds to travel to China, etc to meet with vendors. I want to know if anyone has some suggestions or dont mind sharing their vendors or how to get started.  If you have any insight and do not want the entire forum to see your connections please PM me or share any ideas that you may have.  Thank you in advance Hug
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 5:02pm
There is a thread with vendors you shouldn't buy from CV and IV. Go through some threads and u will get valid information
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 5:09pm
My advice to you is that you will need to do lots of research and be prepared to lose your own money along the way buying samples from various vendors because some shady ones will sell you bad hair that will tangle after the first wash. Also some hair suppliers do not sell a full head sample as they prefer you to buy minimum 10 pieces of one particular style and length.

BHM has lots of information that you can skim through but generally people don't tend to share vendors anymore much because of the dreaded bandwagon effect and hair quality going down. I do sell hair myself but it has taken me years and years of research and trials/errors before I felt confident enough to offer a product with quality that I can stand behind.

Hope this helps you!
LynnNyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LynnNyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 5:49pm
brsuga and alynxx, those were very helpful answers you provided to the OP. Reminds me of the old BHM and what the board was originally about,   
msberry01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msberry01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 8:21pm
Hi Karry6758. I am very interested. Could you please email me. osberry2001@yahoo.com
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 2:11am
Originally posted by shay2013 shay2013 wrote:

Hello Fellow members.

I am trying to purchase hair for  personal use and not sure who to get it from (Herimports, Dbhairboutigue, Princesshairshop).  I am also not sure if I can find the same quality hair at Aliexpress/Alibaba.  I know you get what you pay for, but I dont believe in spending money on MARKED UP hair, when you can get the same hair $150+ cheaper.

In the same breath, I want to start selling weave also but I do not know where to begin and who I can trust.   I do not have the funds to travel to China, etc to meet with vendors. I want to know if anyone has some suggestions or dont mind sharing their vendors or how to get started.  If you have any insight and do not want the entire forum to see your connections please PM me or share any ideas that you may have.  Thank you in advance Hug

Stay away from HerImports & PRincess Hair Shop. That's all you need to know.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 10:59am
Originally posted by shay2013 shay2013 wrote:

Hello Fellow members.

Has this venture really been planned out ? Im not trying to knock your hustle but if you dont even know where to begin to buy hair to start your company then Im honestly not sure how it will work. I wish you luck.
IamAJ625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IamAJ625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 11:35am
Hi I'm the owner of a small wholesale Virgin hair company. We can retail by request but minimum is 5 bundles of hair. Around 100 grams each. Anyway we source all hair from respective countries. Russian hair, Uzbekistan hair, Kazahstan hair and Filipino hair. We sell machine weft but if needed we can also provide the raw ponytails as well. (Much cheaper just find your own wefter) We hate that so many companies pass off this Chinese mess as "virgin hair" and I bet not one of these companies can prove the hair originated from BRAZIL or where ever. There's no such thing as far as my research goes. And if so its not going to be 50 bucks SMH. Nothing wrong with selling the stuff the problem is these companies are selling it as something that the hair is NOT. I started my business with the intent to sell what virgin hair REALLY is. You will have to have expenses available for trial and error. You could get lucky and strike gold on your first vendor contact but more than likely you will have a long process before you are set. It's not an overnight thing. I could sit here and tell you to try us but I'm no different from any of the other companies above. You have to try and see what WILL work for you and what won't. I'm all for helping ppl get their start, whether you end up as my client or not. We need to learn how to help one another instead of bashing bc someone wants to better themselves. But now I'm rambling lol
But anyway, for inquiries please email AjCollectionLLC@gmail.com
We are US based!
Thanks and good luck to everyone with their hair journey!
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 2:26pm
Lord, going back to super lurk mode. I hope all the newbies hair dreams come true.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply