Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Butt & Thigh Bleaching

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
naturalhaitian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturalhaitian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Butt & Thigh Bleaching
    Posted: Mar 14 2015 at 12:19pm
Recently I noticed the pigmentation of my crack has gotten a lot darker than my skin tone. Like its the inside of my butt cheeks from top to bottom, it's very noticeable. It has gotten me self conscious. is there a way to make it lighter or a bleach or fade cream. I looked it up and it says it happens to a lot of women that wear thongs also. Confused or from friction. Even my inner thighs near my pubic hair has gotten darker. But I'm really concerned about my butt, because I would like to wear bikini in the summer time but i don't want my butt cheeks to have that dark lining from top to bottom Cry. Any ideas or suggests please? 
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2015 at 1:12pm
lol at the comment above.

soak on the bathtub for half an hour, pat dry your body and exfoliate with the Korean Italy Towel once a week until it fades. The Korean towel will get rid of the dead skin, so you will see the skin falling off. using a bleach cream will only get rid of the dark color, but then you will have uneven skin and most likely your butt will end up a lighter color than the rest of your body.

for maintenance, use a Salux towel every time you take a shower. when you exfoliate with the Korean Italy Towel, wash your body off and then use the salux towel for extra smoothness.

here's the Korean towel: http://www.amazon.com/pcs-Asian-Exfoliating-Bath-Washcloth/dp/B004C8DR1U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1447873734&sr=8-1&keywords=korean+italy+towel

both will last a long time. i bought the salux towel a year ago and I am still on the second out of 3 towels. i still have 4 unopened Korean towels since I rotate the other 4.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Nov 18 2015 at 1:14pm
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic