Perfect Hair Collection

Businesses React to Affordable Health Care

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:47pm
So we give these companies our business
They make millions a year in profit off of us
And they plan to tax us more
I don't eat at Denny's
And it's no problem to boycott them all
I can cook

Edited by AwesomeAries - Nov 18 2012 at 2:54pm
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

about that tanning guy...did he really think a tanning business would stay open forever?  in key west?  where there's plenty of other options?  oook.

from their yelp:   3 votes for funny. Stern Smile

4.0 star rating
 11/14/2012

Unfortunately Henry is no longer with us due to the re-election of Barrack Obama and the unfair tanning taxes in ObamaCare that destroyed his hopes and dreams. 

http://tampa.cbslocal.co…

Was this review …?

LOL
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:06pm
I am at a loss on why healthcare is so expensive in the US.  I mean I kind of get it but then again I don't.  I wished the government would subsidize fruits and vegetables instead of corn, beef, and soybeans.  If they subsidized that, I bet you the cost of healthcare would go down exponentially or is that just some hippie pipe dream on my part?
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

I am at a loss on why healthcare is so expensive in the US.  I mean I kind of get it but then again I don't.  I wished the government would subsidize fruits and vegetables instead of corn, beef, and soybeans.  If they subsidized that, I bet you the cost of healthcare would go down exponentially or is that just some hippie pipe dream on my part?

I believe it would also, but in America, everything is a business. Healthcare is a business, the prison system is a business, every social policy is a business transaction. There will always be a disproportionate amount of poor because the rich need people to build their businesses on. 

It seems as if doing the obvious thing (which is usually the right thing to do) is bad for business in the U.S. 
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:15pm
So, let me get this straight.....Confused

They decided to do this crap AFTER the election?? They ain't shyt! They are basically making their workers pay because of their OWN political views. Something needs to be done about that. This is ridiculous.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

So....are all of the racists, bigots, sexists and heads of evil corporations gonna kill themselves now that he's re-elected?

I mean, I wouldnt mind if they didStern Smile

Neither would I. The less of these bastids we gotta deal with, the better. Bon Voyage muthafukka.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:22pm
what a beautiful country
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

what a beautiful country

I know isn't it lovely?
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 4:41pm
Well, good thing I like Norms, Fridays and all the local pizzerias better than said companies! Only a matter of time before they go under...
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 5:10pm
I'm mad I have to give my workers healthcare so now I'm going to lash out like a scorned lover.

I need to find a link because the whole 'I need to raise prices and cut workers to pay for healthcare' line was debunked as pure bullsh*t by an economist.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>