Perfect Hair Collection

Businesses React to Affordable Health Care

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

If these callous mu'phucks....I can think of a plethora of ways these businesses can scurry together the resources from DEAD worthless segments of their budgets.

But naaaaaaaaw.

The American way is to short end the under dog. 

I feel sorry for the worker.

Annoyed with the think tanks that these companies employ that don't think got damn it.

*hums a change gonna come*

America bout to witness some real ish. And the way these white tears are flowing, the oppressed and marginalized will be the last one standing. 

Yt folks throwing themselves off buildings n sh*t cause they lost some money. It's easier to rebuild u got damn dummies once you've already crossed that elusive finish line into success once.

America needs a spanking. Where's my beltCry
oh you aint know about that dummy in FL that killed himself over Obama ?

Florida Man Commits Suicide Over Obama Re-Election, Wrote ‘F**k Obama’ In Will

SuicideHe warned his partner weeks ago: “If Barack gets re-elected, I’m not going to be around.” And he followed through on that declaration.

Henry Hamilton, a 64-year-old owner of Tropical Tan in Key West, Fl., was found dead shortly after Election Day, with the words “ Obama!” written on his will and two empty prescription bottles near his body.

The Miami Herald reports that the man’s partner Michael Cossey told the Key West police that Hamilton was “very upset about the election results.”

The Herald report continues:

A friend of Hamilton had been worried about him and had a standing request to police to make welfare checks. Officer Pablo Rodriguez did just that and when he went to the condo, he woke up Cossey, prompting the discovery of Hamilton’s body in the bedroom.

Dykes reported finding two empty prescription bottles, one for Xanax and one for Seroquel, used to treat anxiety and schizophrenia, respectively.

Cossey told police Hamilton “has been very stressed about his business,” and the last time they had spoken was “when we watched the election results” on Nov. 6.

Full story here

white ppl are like a whole other species when they let their racism take over.  Definitely not human
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:20pm
So....are all of the racists, bigots, sexists and heads of evil corporations gonna kill themselves now that he's re-elected?

I mean, I wouldnt mind if they didStern Smile
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:24pm
about that tanning guy...did he really think a tanning business would stay open forever?  in key west?  where there's plenty of other options?  oook.

from their yelp:   3 votes for funny. Stern Smile

4.0 star rating
 11/14/2012

Unfortunately Henry is no longer with us due to the re-election of Barrack Obama and the unfair tanning taxes in ObamaCare that destroyed his hopes and dreams. 

http://tampa.cbslocal.co…

Was this review …?

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:27pm
Ya'll THAT damn cheap ya'll don't wanna pay for healthcare for ya'll damn workers? Is it REALLY gonna take THAT much money out of ya'll pockets? And of course people are gonna blame all of this on Obama and say it's his fault for trying to look out for the people.

Edited by niecy - Nov 18 2012 at 2:28pm
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:29pm
Laaaaaaaaawd  Bunny I was being facetious......yet you mean to tell me someone committed suicide because Obama was re-elected Stern Smile

I feel just a lil teeny tiny willneveradmititaloud guilty for gloating now.

Welp.
On another note.

Dumb fcuk. Pinch
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:31pm
guuurrrllll......  I clicked that cbs link & them comments are off the fuccin hook.  So much brainwashed, racist hatred.  Its disgusting!
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:32pm
Yt folks are legit, some of the most fragile unstable creatures eva. It's kind of unreal. You can knock them suckas over with a feather. Confused
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:34pm
Neicy & seducky, it has nothing to do with the well being of all americans, but everything to do with us entitled minorities that are looking for handouts.

according to Romney, Bill O'Reilly & the like

---------->
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:38pm
At a loss for words, and just watched a PBS independent lens special on american greed. Smh
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Neicy & seducky, it has nothing to do with the well being of all americans, but everything to do with us entitled minorities that are looking for handouts.

according to Romney, Bill O'Reilly & the like

---------->

How could I forget that we're always lookin' for "gifts" to be handed to us according to Romney.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic