Angkor Cambodian Hair

Bundles + Closure and new closure wig for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bundles + Closure and new closure wig for sale
    Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 4:28pm
Hey guys, I have up for sell a items that were never paid for and i no longer have the space store. The bundles are 14 16 18, the closure is 12. The hair is very good quality and ranges from slightly coarse to medium coarse. The hair has a curly/ very deep wave with ringlets on the bottom and it gets curlier and prettier the longer you wear it. The closure wig is brand new, never worn and is 18 inches layered throughout. It is made from the same hair as the bundles. The hair comes from a pv. I am asking 300 for the bundles+closure and 365 for the wig. Buyer(s) are responsible for paypal fees and shipping. A signature will be required so scammers, keep it moving. Thanks for looking guys!
the hair before washing while wet dry dry

The wig:
Sponsored Links

hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 4:50pm
That's gorgeous!!!  Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 10:20pm
Thanks!
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 12:28am
I just want...no, need the closureUnhappy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 1:29am
Awhhh, Im gonna order again soon for my vacation hair if u want to get one.
SassyHunay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SassyHunay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 9:01am
That's some beautiful hair I need longer lengths for my trip! Good luck with your sale
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 11:53am
Pretty, how do you get volume on your closures like that when curled?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 12:52pm
Thanks ladies. Mzsophistication, I curl it and position it while still hot how I want it to fall and clip it in place with the large metal clips until its totally cool,remove the clip and go.
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Milanni Parys Milanni Parys wrote:

Awhhh, Im gonna order again soon for my vacation hair if u want to get one.

ahhh (squeals w/ excitement) how soon are you planning to order/ will it be until the arrives? I'd love to use the closure with my bday (July 31) install.  
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 5:02pm
Can I order when you place your next order? I want something longer & a tad curlier. feel free to PM me with details.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic