BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Breakage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

bumpy skin nape of neck and hairloss

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
Mezzii123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mezzii123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bumpy skin nape of neck and hairloss
    Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 4:28pm
I've had this small rash on my neck for about 4 years now ever since I went to get my hair done at a salon for the first time. The lady wanted to trim just for 2 seconds at the nape so my bob would be even. Well I didn't of course notice anything strange for sometime but ever since that time there was a patch the size of my thumbprint of hair that was sparse.

After four years the bumps never went away and now its in the same roundish area where my skin meets my hair ( at the nape of neck )but I don't know what IT is. Because of it I've lost hair the size of my palm. I'm currently using tea tree oil day and night on the area. It doesn't itch really. Maybe once or twice every few weeks but its nothing bad. It doesn't hurt either. It's just annoying to feel (bumpy) and I'm losing a lot of hair. I'm desperate for answers but can not go to a dermatologist at the moment ($$$) so I was wondering if anyone might have a clue about this.  I'm only 21 I don't want to lose my hair Cry
Please and thank you.

http://tinypic.com/r/spiqz4/5

Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 4:35pm
those are razor bumps. You will need skintight or bumb b gone. The stuff guy use for their chin. The hairs are curled under your skin and will turn dark if you irritate it. Once you get that skin tight or bump stopper and it will go away. 
Mezzii123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mezzii123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 4:37pm
Razor bumps can last for that long ???Shocked
And the lady only trimmed where the bumps are. I have no idea why the hair loss is moving up.
But thanks for the advice!
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Mezzii123 Mezzii123 wrote:

Razor bumps can last for that long ???Shocked
And the lady only trimmed where the bumps are. I have no idea why the hair loss is moving up.
But thanks for the advice!

They sure can. You'll have to get something that will let the hairs break through the skin. Also the lady could've used a dirty razor and you have an infection. Girl why you let them bumbs sit on your head for so long. You should've gone to the dermatologist. I got this cream my hubby uses for infections called skineal it is supposed to cure all rashes, infections and fungus. You can get it on Ebay for about $5. Its an antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antipruritic all in one tube. This stuff kills everything skin related.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic