Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BUMPED FOR SUPPORT -AVOID VENDOR ALIEXPRESS - PICS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BUMPED FOR SUPPORT -AVOID VENDOR ALIEXPRESS - PICS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
brittsemone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brittsemone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 6:06am
The track is as clear as day, and there is "no quality issue?" 
Nah, I really hope that you get your money back.
Sponsored Links

yaki1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaki1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 6:16am
Originally posted by Princess_BBW Princess_BBW wrote:

I guess vendor KISSMYWIG520 told you to KISSMYAZZ you getting some ole mess and deal with it.LOL

I say do a paypal dispute and send the wig back.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  As I was typing the specs above, I realised that this was exactly what the vendor was telling meAngry
yaki1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaki1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 6:19am
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

The density on the lace is wrong. Can you post more pics so we can see the texture of the hair?

I'll take some tonight and post, the hair is remi and looks nice flat ironed, but it is all layered and looks a mess, if I put it on not even Pooky would ask me out!
yaki1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaki1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 6:25am
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Not to mention the knots look over bleached. Please tell me that's your doing, and not theirs! That is totally unacceptable. I say, take as many pictures as you can when you open your dispute (paypal or bank). Also, save the emails where you stated your specifications, and put a measuring tape up against the part to show them you didn't get what you asked for. Make sure you measure the hair as well (the hair strands) to know if you got the length you asked for too!

No I didn't bleach, that is fresh out the pack !!!!!!  

I did have all email contact via Ali Express and he just kept changing the goal posts,  Escrow CAN NOT HELP, they advise and that is all.  Very difficult to contact them also for advice also.

I'm going back to Kevin CN _ long waiting times and western union, but he never sends this $hit out
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 8:16am
OP  SEND IT BACK....AND FILE A DISPUTE. ITS NOT WHAT U ORDERED 
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 3:56pm
The site never really do much. Looks like you need to just go ahead and complain to your bank. They'll definitely get your money back.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic