Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Budgets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 10:57am
I split mine too.
Just makes everything easier
Sponsored Links

NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:00am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Tell us about your expenses and your financial priorities
I am an emotional/impulsive spender.  I believe that's what got me in trouble in the first place.  I used to work 3 jobs and got anything and everything I wanted. But now I'm down to two and my bills are out of control.  I'm trying to get them in order one by one but it seems as though the harder I try, something seems to go wrong and I get deeper into the hole.  I can see the light, but it is taking longer than I expected and I hate depriving myself and my child. It makes me feel bad and then I get depressed and BOOM!  I buy something or go out and splurge just to make me feel "temporarily" good for the moment.Ouch  But I'm getting better finding ways to budget.  I've cut down cable to the very basic.  Once my Fios intro package expire, I'm not sure what I'm going to do.  Maybe just Wi-Fi and land line.  I bag my lunches which has saved me TONS of money since I work in the city, and only go out twice a month.  So I'm just searching and reaching out for ideas.  Thanks for your advice.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:04am
You're off to a good start.
Do you have a tablet or laptop?

I would suggest getting rid of the cable when the contract ends for the time being.
You can watch your favorite shows and movies for free or cheap online.

How is your light bill looking how are you controlling that?

Girl I know how you feel about impulse buys.
I got rid of my debit card and though its not convenient I feel more in control of how I spend
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:05am
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

I am an emotional/impulsive spender.  I believe that's what got me in trouble in the first place.  I used to work 3 jobs and got anything and everything I wanted. But now I'm down to two and my bills are out of control.  I'm trying to get them in order one by one but it seems as though the harder I try, something seems to go wrong and I get deeper into the hole.  I can see the light, but it is taking longer than I expected and I hate depriving myself and my child. It makes me feel bad and then I get depressed and BOOM!  I buy something or go out and splurge just to make me feel "temporarily" good for the moment.Ouch  But I'm getting better finding ways to budget.  I've cut down cable to the very basic.  Once my Fios intro package expire, I'm not sure what I'm going to do.  Maybe just Wi-Fi and land line.  I bag my lunches which has saved me TONS of money since I work in the city, and only go out twice a month.  So I'm just searching and reaching out for ideas.  Thanks for your advice.

I'm assuming this is cable and the extras.  I just cut my services down the bare minimum (no cable box and kept the wifi and landline).  Dropped my bill from almost $200 to less than $100 a month

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:07am
Originally posted by MissDarkEyes MissDarkEyes wrote:

Also, if you have any store credit cards, cancel them.  The temptation is too great and the interest WAY too high.
Already did this.  I cancelled all my store cards, except Target. I might need that in case I get hungry.Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:11am

You're off to a good start.
Do you have a tablet or laptop?

I would suggest getting rid of the cable when the contract ends for the time being.
You can watch your favorite shows and movies for free or cheap online.

How is your light bill looking how are you controlling that?

Girl I know how you feel about impulse buys.
I got rid of my debit card and though its not convenient I feel more in control of how I spend

I have a laptop and my light bill is threw the roof I tell you!!!!Shocked  I can just die at this point.  This is my major bill that I can't seem to get a handle on.  I just wanna cry!Cry

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:12am
Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

I'm assuming this is cable and the extras.  I just cut my services down the bare minimum (no cable box and kept the wifi and landline).  Dropped my bill from almost $200 to less than $100 a month
Wait....you can do that?  How can you have cable without a box?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:15am
Have you contacted them ?

Contacting them before things get bad helps a ton.

Also you ever considered donating plasma? If you donate 5 times the first month that's an extra 250.

That sounds dire but that's gas and groceries so you tackle your bills.

Don't panic you can overcome this.
You're already ahead by just saying something
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:18am

Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

Wait....you can do that?  How can you have cable without a box?

Request basic cable with no box.  I have a small tv in my room.  just screwed the cord in to the tv and there it was.  no box needed.  we never had premium channels so we get the basics plus tnt, bravo, own, etc.

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:34am
Good advice guys. I spread out our bills too. It works. Not eating out, not buying convenience foods, or fast foods has saved us a buttload of money that we can put towards other things. I use the mint application and i was shocked at how much we used to spend eating out. Those $20 here and there at fast food places added up quickly.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic