Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BSS selling virgin hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
LadyLovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:37am
Lol thanks all I think I will pass and I do want to bleach the hair and I need a decent closure hmmm guess I will try to go back to ALI I was eyeing some yummy loose curl but hunteee those prices are tooo steep for me especially to be hit or miss I may just try to find a vendor to dupe it. Any suggestions?
Sponsored Links

marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by LadyLovely LadyLovely wrote:

Has anyone purchased virgin hair from the BSS. A few of the BSS sent out ads and the hair look like Aliexpress hair. Im kind of tempted and the prices look good lol

ALL of the BSS fake virgin hair is CRAP and if you don't know, now you know! not every #1b looking hair is virgin! also, many of the ready made closures look "wiggy" because the density is too high! For straight hair styles you will want a 100% density( light) so that it's not too thick in the crown area, and if you want a fuller style like curly then 120% density is good for the fullness. Wearing a straight weave with a hat looking closure looks silly.

Edited by marie67 - Feb 07 2014 at 10:14pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12