Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BSS selling virgin hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
LadyLovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BSS selling virgin hair
    Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:46pm
Has anyone purchased virgin hair from the BSS. A few of the BSS sent out ads and the hair look like Aliexpress hair. Im kind of tempted and the prices look good lol
Sponsored Links

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 11:30am
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/they-r-starting-to-sell-virgin-hair-at-bss-stores_topic355071_page1.html

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 11:49am
Thank you I did read all of the previous post trying to find a recent review thanks again though
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 2:00pm

my gf did in Michigan but It didn't last long and tangled .
sweetApples9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweetApples9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 3:44pm
Gurllllll let my tell you, DO NOT BUY VIRGIN HAIR FROM BSS! I got the Sensationnel "Virgin Natural Wave" and that hair had a mind of it's own. It looked pretty but it tangled and MAT up like no other and only lasted about 2 weeks, but I had to wear if for a month! Horrible hair and not really virgin.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 5:19pm
i passed the bss today and say a sign for of the janet/milkyway/sensationnel type brands that said 'Virgin Peruvian, Steam Processed' and i chuckled. Maybe some hairstylists that have clients that use it can chime in. I would be reluctant to try anything like it.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 8:21pm
I saw a review on YT that said the Sensational Brazilian wavy hair was good but the other poster said it was garbage. It was bleached and everything so who knows.

I bought one of those closures and it looks very very wiggy and weird.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 9:22pm
Lol I figured it was to good to be true but that seven bundle deal for 150 was looking good smh nothing but a bird's nest waiting to happen LOL
1KrysT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 1KrysT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:35am
I have a client that uses it. She used 2 packs of 16" for about $90. She got the Bohemian wave, so no heat is required, however she complains about the shedding. She says it sheds horribly......IMO its not worth sewing in.....only lasted about a month before it turned into a birds nest. I would use it to make a wig (hot glue) or something-maybe if you are in bind & need a quick fix, but def not for extended everyday wear.

Now those "lace closure" with the preforated lace they selling are the devilDead Angry & even the others that rip when you try to tweeze that straight arse part......

I purchased one, tried to bleach the knots (I know silly me) TWICE, and finally gave up and used it to make a bang instead of the orginal middle part that I wanted. I will try (almost) anything once.....

OP hope that helps......
1KrysT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1KrysT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:38am
We have too many "pop up" hair shops here in Houston to be playing around with this barbie doll virgin BSS hair........We have one that sells decent for about $65 a bundle......def no "sea has parted" feeling but it doesn't crawl up your neck and slap you in the face either *Kanye shrug*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>