Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: BSS selling ready made U Part Wigs
    Posted: Apr 05 2012 at 9:28am
I heard on You Tube that some beauty supply stores are selling ready made U Part Wigs.  Apparently either Freetress, sensational - I'm not sure of the name.  But it appears that a major company has come out with ready made U Part wigs.

I have searched online today and can't seem to find it.  I sent a question to the U tube poster.  If anyone has heard of this or knows the major vendor name please post.

Sidenote, this is manufactured by a major company not a side in house person or small company.  I have found side people who sell half wigs outside of their homes.  Also there are a few small companies who make u part wigs.  No offense to them, but I'm looking for information about this new item.

Any help you can provide is appreciated.

Edited by sunshine321511 - Apr 05 2012 at 9:55am
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2012 at 10:18am
FOUND THEM - HERE IS THE LINK -FfREETRESS EQUAL LACE FRONT U PART WIGS
I'm going to investigate further, the pictures are not that flattering but I can see it working if the texture of the hair is right.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2012 at 10:46am
I am sorry to report this product is misleading.  It is NOT a upart in the way you expect.  Here are a few tutorials.  These companies KILL ME....

honeybee10 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2012 at 11:53am
those look a mess but then again all wig packages are awful lol.
missfemme View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2012 at 12:11pm
I've bought one (ambition) don't do it lol. Hot mess. It's just a wig with a plastic nude colored closure part included. The plastic has little holes in it everywhere. Like trying to imitate lace maybe? The cut was adorable but the hair quality was frizzy and that part was super thick and the demarcation line was way too obvious.
tkm06 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2012 at 2:45pm

I just stumbled onto  a website that makes half-wigs and u-part wigs using Indian remy and brazilian. Though its not BSS wigs I just was curious if anyone had heard of has purchased a wig from them . The website:Eloquent Hair Co.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2012 at 3:14pm
I saw that site - Eloquent hair.  I wonder the wigs look nice.  But I'm sort of leary and honestly I ain't trying to spend a lot of money.

But check out this girls video - she cuts the middle out of her wigs and makes a upart.  I'm going to try this.  This is a good concept.  I did this year ago with a curly wig and it works but I never did it with a straight wig.  I'm try this and report back.

HEre is the link -

honeybee10 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2012 at 3:41pm
ok sunshine. i would like to see how it comes out too. sounds like a good idea
tkm06 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2012 at 7:28pm
that is a great idea@ sunshine. I am weary of eloquent wigs as well and it is expensive. I may try this method ty for sharing
ExoticMami View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2012 at 12:04pm
Hi! I was just doing some searching online today for what's new in the wig world and came across this (I believe this is what you are referring to)

MODEL MODEL INVISIBLE PART 3/4 WIG (click yellow symbol for more info)

If it's the kind where you can take a small section of your top out for a part it's a great idea. My only complaint is that I would like to seen it in more durable hair (for me this company's synthetic hair doesn't last long enough for me) such as something from their Indian Collection like the persian wave or jerry curl. 

HTH!

I've also purchased a HW last winter from ElquoentHair back when they first opened the website.  The hair itself it good quality, it doesn't tangle/mat like most synthetic does, the top part does lay flatter due to the small strip of lace they add in the front. The hair overtime will lose it's wave/color slightly and this hair does best when co-wash only and sprayed with a non oily leave-in. If I was to purchase again I would probably get one of curlier ones so when the wave/curl drops it wouldn't be as noticeable.

Edited by ExoticMami - Apr 08 2012 at 12:13pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic