BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

BSS Hair Thread 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 2:57pm
Yesss Premium Too is my staple for quick weaves and you can't beat the price for the quality
Sponsored Links

french_vanilla1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote french_vanilla1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 9:22pm
I like the bss stuff for my bangs so I can iron the ish out of it and cut it into new styles. And I use it for highlights/lowlights/whatever too, as long as it's not near my nape
Catrice26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catrice26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 11:42pm
I like to use BSS hair for my afro styles, but that's about it. My favorite so far is the milky way afro curl, but if i want to be super cost effective I use the milky way que coil curl or cork screw and pick it out
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 12:29am
Originally posted by french_vanilla1 french_vanilla1 wrote:

I like the bss stuff for my bangs so I can iron the ish out of it and cut it into new styles. And I use it for highlights/lowlights/whatever too, as long as it's not near my nape

killing me softly girl, killing me softly LOL That sh!t was so funny, I had to do a dance:

< ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 12:43am
I buy bss brands when they are on clearance on Hairsisters, usually BOGO in 10" for bobs. I bought 2 packs of 10" for 34.99. 

Off topic but why is it so hard to find the milky way tri color hair, I know the hair is a hot mess but the color mixes were good and when I glue them on a wig cap and take them off at night they last for a minute.
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:16pm
Im about to revisit the bss and see what you they got going on and save my coins for some quality hair.
miszscott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miszscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:35am
I definitely agree with you. As far as knowing what you are getting. There is really no good batch, bad batch situation for the most part when it comes to good BSS brands. I've always stuck to Beauty Collection but have noticed it cannot hold a curl after a week or two but if you leave it straight it will look nice for a month in my experience. I'm still on the hunt for good BSS hair too but I have been looking into wigs more so. Is it just me or does it seem like the quality of hair on the wigs is a lot more horrible than if you were to buy the same brand of hair?
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:53am
okay, time make those posts sink to the bottom, sorry ladies if this has nothing to do with the topic.. but this chick needs to disappear...

this is a copy and paste.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 1:36pm
bump
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:08pm
I went into the BSS the other day and those prices are ridiculous for hair, I have not worn any BSS in years. The only brand that seem to have a good deal was that brand Natural Bundle hair they had like 16,18, 20 inch for like $160.00 it suppose to be unprocessed hair but we already know what the deal is.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic