Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

BSS Hair that you were actually able to reuse?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BSS Hair that you were actually able to reuse?
    Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 11:10am
Has anyone had this experience with a hair brand? if so do share. I use to hear people say they reused Outre Velvet Remy mulitple times for up to a year...but I dont know if their quality is still the same.

Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 11:56am
I use wear Dena of cali when Snoop dog of all people became a sponser . I think she lost her price mind and quality . Last topic i saw was around 2012 on bhm for Dena . Queen with the reg tags was also a favorite before i stop wearing bss hair years ago . HTH  

Edited by india100 - Jun 03 2014 at 3:35pm
BaayyyyBay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaayyyyBay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:39pm
Indi remy natural yaki
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 8:54am
Baybayyy it's so funny you mention that hair because a hairdresser just suggested that to me as an alternative if I couldnt afford virgin hair for now. Which company makes that hair? I think she told me Saga, can't remember.
gurlitsremy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gurlitsremy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 3:17pm
I was able to reuse the Sensationnel malaysian hair from www.beautyempirestore.com 
a review is on my blog www.gurlitsremy.blogspot.com :)
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Daymarme Daymarme wrote:

Baybayyy it's so funny you mention that hair because a hairdresser just suggested that to me as an alternative if I couldnt afford virgin hair for now. Which company makes that hair? I think she told me Saga, can't remember.

Indi Remy natural yaki, is by bobbi boss but im not sure who the parent company is like outre is to velvet remi, and outre duvessa .
Love555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Love555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 10:00am
Run far away from the Duvessa's hair. (I have heard great things about Outre Velvet Remi though). Recently, I have used Bobbi Boss Indi Remi and it was great. I got a few installs. I had a good installed with the Bobbi Boss First Remi also (at least two), but I don't know if the quality has change. The best bss hair I tried by far was Divine Remi. It last for a long time. The only reason I throw the hair away, because the wefts were cut up overtime and the style was cut short.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 11:03am
Originally posted by Love555 Love555 wrote:

Run far away from the Duvessa's hair. (I have heard great things about Outre Velvet Remi though). Recently, I have used Bobbi Boss Indi Remi and it was great. I got a few installs. I had a good installed with the Bobbi Boss First Remi also (at least two), but I don't know if the quality has change. The best bss hair I tried by far was Divine Remi. It last for a long time. The only reason I throw the hair away, because the wefts were cut up overtime and the style was cut short.

Oh yes i have some duvessa installed for about a wk now and it is horrible for the $117 i spent. I have not worn bss hair in over 5 yrs but i got this for a quickweave so i wont have to put glue on my good hair. This shyt is theeeee worst and i have not put any product on it
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 11:05am
It is crazy that the prices at bss are just as much as hair online.The bss here where i live bobbi boss indi remi is like $150 per pk for 16 inch
misslexy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslexy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 2:22pm
My go to brands of BSS hair were both Milky way yaki straight hair and also Dena Cali hair. I honestly would use this hair for almost 2 months and the hair would still look great . This of course was around 2006-2009. Dena Cali use to be my favorite hair brand at the time but of course i remember the quality of hair went down yet the price increased so I stopped purchasing it. I remember when I first started purchasing hair I had no idea it could be reused so I was buying hair every two weeks , i look back and think of how much I wasted on hair. Glad I have learned a lot since then.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic