Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BSL & MBL 2014 Challenge!!! (Open ALL Year Round)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BSL & MBL 2014 Challenge!!! (Open ALL Year Round)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BronxJazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BronxJazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 7:43pm
I'm doing good. I just washed my hair and put it in braids for a braidout. If it looks good I'll post pictures. 

I had to stop taking my vitamins because they didn't agree with me but I'm going to order some other ones that look better. So starting next month I should be back to taking my hair vitamins. 

I'm planning on taking a break from straightening this summer. So my plan is to not straighten again until the fall or winter. When it gets cooler. That should give my hair a nice break and I'll have a nice surprise when I straighten again. 
Sponsored Links

Sapphire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sapphire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:14am
I have been quite lazy with my hair. Right now I have it in crochet braids. To the poster who asked about the jbco. I haven't been consistent enough to see any results, even though the first time I applied it, it made my scalp itch like crazy.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:46am
I saw in some videos on youtube that it might be better to use regular castor oil bc jbco has salt in it. I'm not sure, I only ever used the one from the pharmacy. Never tried jbco. 
Salt is really bad for natural hair and relaxed hair alike.
But you can always make it yourself with regular castor oil and some black tea, red pepper etc according to the hairdrenalin recipe.

If you can't find onion oil and garlic oil you might want to be brave and use real diced onion and garlic like I did instead of onion and garlic powder. But don't use onion or garlic salt because salt dries the hair and makes it brittle and break off.

Edited by LadyAradia - May 20 2014 at 11:21am
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 3:06am
I haven't oiled my scalp since the first year on my hair journey, consistent washing has served me just fine but good to know about the castor oil thing. Thanks Lady A.

I'm going to Jamaica for 3 weeks in October and the boyfriend was asking whether I would braid it up. I'd rather keep my natural look and wash every other day. If anybody has any tips for me about extreme hot climates with natural hair let me know! Wink
flwonline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flwonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:34pm
Hi Ladies, I'd love to join. I fell off the wagon bigtime last year (my mom died and dealing with her health then getting married took precedence) but I'm back with a vengance to get to my goals. 

I'll post reggie and pics either tonight or tomorrow. It's good to be baaack!
flwonline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flwonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 8:54pm
Having a time trying to upload photos.
I'll try to upload to my fotki and post from there.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 12:46pm
Hey love, thanks for joining us flwonline. So sorry about your loss and congrats on the marriage. Hoping you get the results you want from this challenge.
flwonline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flwonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by KikiScorpio92 KikiScorpio92 wrote:

Hey love, thanks for joining us flwonline. So sorry about your loss and congrats on the marriage. Hoping you get the results you want from this challenge.

Thanks. I used to be fanatical about my hair. Im getting back to that.
The forum helped to keep me focused.
flwonline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flwonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 5:58pm
My Starting photo at SL

Im using the MN4 Box Method. Plus drinking DE and Bamboo Tea once a day.

Edited by flwonline - May 24 2014 at 5:59pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 3:44am
What exactly does bamboo tea do for you and is it strong? I love strong teaswith no sugar or milk.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 27>
  Share Topic