Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BSL & MBL 2014 Challenge!!! (Open ALL Year Round)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BSL & MBL 2014 Challenge!!! (Open ALL Year Round)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 28>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 6:59pm
I'll post pics tomorrow, I'm "camera challenged" lmao so it takes me a minute to take good pics. My hair is a bunch of different lengths though, a mess. I cut the back sometime in February and I was full all then now I'm a little past cbl now I think. Trying to perfect my regimen for more retention. I went from neck length to apl really fast but that was because of protective styling (box braids). After my last set of box braids where the weave got tangled at the root and I lost a lot of density I decided to not get them anymore, I'll take density or thickness over length any day. If I get them again it'll be next fall/winter done by my original braider using the hair I usually get. That last tragedy I had a different braider and a different brand of hair.
Sponsored Links

redbone.savage View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote redbone.savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:55pm
Have been taking my vitamins for 5 days now, doing protective styling and oiling of scalp. I will be doing a deep condition at the end of the week.
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:58pm

iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:09pm
If anyone GHE's in a bun, can you give me a few tips.
Do you wet the whole head or just the ends ?
How often do you do this?
Do you sleep in a bun?
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:11pm
So I decided that I'm putting my hair in mini twists for awhile. It'll help me keep my hands out of my hair
kimichanga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kimichanga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:14pm
When I GHE, I dampen my hair (ends included) with a spray bottle, apply my avocado oil, wrap it in a bun, then put on my plastic cap and scarves. Not the most comfortable way to sleep, but worth it from the softness alone. I will say that I'm concerned about the dampness (fungus) so I may reduce it to once or twice a week. I also see benefits from doing if for a few hours or so when lounging around the house.

Edited by kimichanga - Apr 02 2014 at 1:58pm
Sapphire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sapphire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:14pm
I know I have been mia lately. I was battling laziness, tiredness and morning sickness. I have been babying my edges with jbco since it seems like the hormones have broken off my edges. Today is a nice wash and deep condition.
kimichanga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kimichanga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:15pm
Sapphire, how long have you been using jbco?  I added it to my regie about a week ago.  have you seen any results from using it?  how do you use it?

Edited by kimichanga - Apr 02 2014 at 9:44pm
redbone.savage View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote redbone.savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 12:12am
Is a constant itchy scalp a sign of growth? Or could this be from your hair needing moisture?
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 12:58am
Originally posted by redbone.savage redbone.savage wrote:

Is a constant itchy scalp a sign of growth? Or could this be from your hair needing moisture?

Nope, that's a hair myth. An itchy scalp can actually be a sign of hair loss (those with alopecia or other scalp conditions have constant itchy scalps as one of their symptoms). And of course dandruff causes itching

So it's the latter, moisturize instead of scratching.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 28>