Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BSL & MBL 2014 Challenge!!! (Open ALL Year Round)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BSL & MBL 2014 Challenge!!! (Open ALL Year Round)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SwaggerSoChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SwaggerSoChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 11:35am
Im in! My routine is VERY simple. I wash and DC once a week using Paul Mitchell's Awaphui wild ginger shampoo. And Super Charged moisturizer as my DC. I moisturize and seal with SM curl smoothie, and EVCO. Put my hair in two braids. I leave it like that all week because I don't go anywhere but household shopping and the gym. I ghe while I'm at the gym. Everyday I spray my hair with Aphogree green tea leave in and seal with a few drops of Argan oil. That's it. If me and my husband go anywhere (which is rare since we live in a small ass army town) I'll do a braid and curl. I use a texturizer on my hair. The just for me texture softener. I choose to do that because as a natural ssk and eating my progress. No matter WHAT I tried. And I am a licensed stylist so I trim my own hair. I think that's it.

Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SwaggerSoChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 11:38am
Oh and I want to be a FULL MBL.. I never wear my hair straight but I want it bigger when I do wear it curly
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:23pm
DominicanCurls your hair is very pretty! you dust a LOT.

crysm2k make sure you use a non peroxide rinse to color your hair black like henna with indigo http://www.hennaforhair.com/indigo/ or Jazzing Ebony or Bluest Black
 . Anything else will be too strong on relaxed hair and break it off.

Edited by LadyAradia - Jan 06 2014 at 12:30pm
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 10:35pm
Hi ladies!
I'm in.
Bbs with pictures.
Hope I can make BSL by the eoty. =))
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 4:08am
miszscott and DominicanCurls your regime's remind me so much of my early days in my hair jounrey where I had a very set way of doing things, sounds like you both will be getting some serious growth this year, welcome aboard!! Big smile
LongHairDarkSkin that picture is just fine my love, I know all about matting, I swear even when I don't have that many splits or ssks my hair loves to hug itself - a lot!! LOL
Hello again relaxedtresses, I already knew you claimed that BSL so glad to see you'll be joining the MBL sides. Smile
Lovely, simple, to the point SwaggerSoChic wonderful hair also!! Smile
Haha AmberColour, long time no see round these parts, glad to see you !! LOL

Edited by KikiScorpio92 - Jan 07 2014 at 4:08am
DominicanCurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DominicanCurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 11:50am
It's cowash day!!! Uh! Uh! Is it normal to get this excited about washing my hair? Lol!
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 8:54am
Oooh I love wash days myself! They are therapeutic for my body and soul - seriously!!

I just washed my yesterday also as it has been straight for 2 weeks no heat damage woop woop!! I've just realised how big my hair actually can be with constant bunning most of 2013. Will be stickibg to bunning once again and little manipulation. Works wonderfully
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 2:38pm
Here's my beginning picture.
20140109 002658
BSL is about where my wrist starts..
I currently don't have a regimen so I'll leave that out. (lol)

@Kiki, yep it's been a long while, but something keeps bringing me back here.
(every time i try to leave something keeps puling me back, me back, me back...)

Good luck to everyone, and hope we can all reach our goals. :)
DominicanCurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DominicanCurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by KikiScorpio92 KikiScorpio92 wrote:

Oooh I love wash days myself! They are therapeutic for my body and soul - seriously!!

I just washed my yesterday also as it has been straight for 2 weeks no heat damage woop woop!! I've just realised how big my hair actually can be with constant bunning most of 2013. Will be stickibg to bunning once again and little manipulation. Works wonderfully

How do you assess heat damage on your hair Kiki? Sorry if it's a dumb question, just want to know if there's specific things I should be looking out for.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SwaggerSoChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 5:38am
I had my husband to wash my hair yesterday. I'm a little under the weather so I wasn't feeling up to it. I moisturized and sealed, then put it into two flat twist and pinned the ends up... I'm gonna do a braid and curl tonight cause I got a funeral to go to. Sunday I'll co-wash and then back into my two French braids it goes.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 27>
  Share Topic