Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BSL & MBL 2014 Challenge!!! (Open ALL Year Round)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BSL & MBL 2014 Challenge!!! (Open ALL Year Round)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 28>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 1:05pm
My hair is in twists ladies but still bunned. They are real thick twist which makes me think maybe if i had dreds one day they could look thick like this! Big smile
Sponsored Links

LongHairDarkSkin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LongHairDarkSkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 6:36pm
My plan this weekend is to trim my hair since its stretched (but dirty), wash it, and do an acv rinse- my scalp has been acting funny. I'm not looking forward to any of it. I know this all sounds routine and basic, but doing hair is not a fav (tell me why I want long hair again?)

At least I'll have fresh ends.
lashayrhena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lashayrhena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:54am
I would love to get in on this challenge!

Edited by lashayrhena - Feb 01 2014 at 9:14am
NaturelNicoro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NaturelNicoro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 12:51pm
I can't login to my AC account...
So, I'll be using this one.
I'll bbl to post my updates.

Annnd...
Where da pitchas at ladies!

naturallyavey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturallyavey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 9:49am
I would like to join this challenge as well. I am a natural. My hair is now somewhere between apl and bsl when I fully stretch it. I would like to grow to bsl or even past it. I decided to wear wigs for three months. I started the beginning of january with this protective style. I am wearing  cornrows underneath the wigs. I will try to do the greenhouse every night using mustard seed oil. I have read good things about it and I have experienced very soft hair using it. I will wash my hair after three weeks when i have this protective style in.

It was difficult to keep my hand out of my hair in january.  As when you wear a wig it is like wearing a hat. You just take it off  when you are in the house.  So when i am bored I unloosened my cornrows and start playing with my hair again ughh!!   I also did not do the greenhousing every day  o no I did it the First week every day and then i did it whenever I feel likei t.. I did put oil on my scalp every other day  though. So I hope to do better this month by joining this challenge in this forum.  I would like to upload a picture of when I started this challenge in January but it is not possible to upload from the computer it should be an URL. I am new here so I would need to look how it works,  when I found out I will upload one.

Happy Hair Growing!!

BTW: Don't mind my english, it is not my first languageEmbarrassed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:26pm
Welcome lashayrhena , naturallyavey .. naturallyavey You can sign up for photobucket or fotki where you can upload pictures into your own album so you can place the hyperlink in the text box here. if you need help or guidance lets us know P.s. Your English is readable trust me.

Can't wait to see your pictures AC. [:)
crysm2k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crysm2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 9:28pm
I've been wearing buns since joining this challenge. I have worn my hair loose maybe 3 times but mostly in buns. I trimmed my ends this past weekend and deciding whether I want to get a protective style that I don't have to worry about daily such as braids, flat twists or a sew in. I've never had a sew in done and got so excited by the weave section of bhm that I went and purchased some hair, the needle and thread and attempted to do my own sew in.
naturallyavey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturallyavey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by KikiScorpio92 KikiScorpio92 wrote:

Welcome lashayrhena , naturallyavey .. naturallyavey You can sign up for photobucket or fotki where you can upload pictures into your own album so you can place the hyperlink in the text box here. if you need help or guidance lets us know P.s. Your English is readable trust me.

Can't wait to see your pictures AC. [:)

Thanks Kiki! I finally manage to copy the hyperlink using fotki Big smile. This is a picture of the length check I did. I  found out that I did not take a picture but recorded a video, when I stretched the hair in the back to measure it, so I made a screenshot of the video.   http://s16.fotki.com/v258/photos/9/3233219/12796241/lengthcheckjan14-vi.jpg - http://images16.fotki.com/v258/photos/9/3233219/12796241/lengthcheckjan14-vi.jpg

miszscott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miszscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 3:32pm
I will upload pics by the end of march so that will give me three whole months of hair growth. Since starting this journey I have changed a few things in my hair regimen and although my hair should be growing, it is hard to tell of course when you see your hair everyday. I haven't been paying attention but I have a bald spot near my temple and I remember last summer a lot of my braids came out around there but I thought it would have grown in by now. :( I hope it gets better by the time I do my update in March.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 7:44am
Miszcott, try massaging that area in particular to stimulate groth or castor oil if you can use it on your hair. Lets hope it gets better and please update us. :)

So it's my hair journey anniversary tomorrow whoop!! If I can dig a picture up from 2007 (my hair was probably at it's shortest but I wasn't on my hair journey then) then in the present day I'll put it up here. Tp me I have achieved loads on 3 years I just have to remind myself patience is key and health above all else for hair to flourish.
I'm also thinking of going back to washing my hair twice a week just cause I feel the general wet and windy weather is drying out my scalp more.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 28>