Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BSL & MBL 2014 Challenge!!! (Open ALL Year Round)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BSL & MBL 2014 Challenge!!! (Open ALL Year Round)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:15pm
picture of my hair: lately i've been taking advantage of wash n gos, which i used to think of as wash n no's lol but i discovered a couple of months ago that i'd been doing them totally wrong. so now i want to say this method is a haircare staple for me, but so far i've been having to do them almost daily....and that's one thing i wanna get away from. i have a blog that explores my experience with wash n gos, and i'm working on achieving the coveted second and third day and even forth day hair. 

Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:21pm
Also, my last trim until next year was january. so far my hair's doing good. if i can stay away from heat i'll be gravy :D
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 3:00pm
your hair is so pretty Littlebabybug!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 3:19pm
thanks, i'm glad you think soEmbarrassed! lol i don't like the color anymore...i'm growing it out, which is taking a looong time 
naturallyavey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturallyavey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 5:55pm
Hello Ladies,  I have been dealing with some health problems and was not able to check this forum.  I have seen some beautiful hair pictures posted in this thread, you girls hair look very healthy!! 
I have experienced more shedding lately.
I had my blood checked and it seems my iron level was way too low. I am now on iron pills, which   I have heard that they promote hair and nail growth. so that is a extra bonus for me
I stop wearing wigs; my personal challenge was to wear them till the end of March but I really missed playing with my hair so from now I will bun my hair or put them into twists and wash my hair more often.
I am not sure if my hair has really grown but beginning of april I will place some comparison pictures  from jan 2014-mar 2014.

Ciao bellas!
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:27pm
I began doing the GHE. I moisturuze and seal.
I will do this every other night until I begin the inversion method on the 21st. The week of the I will GHE daily.

is there a minimum amount of time one should ghe ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 6:45pm
I hope you feel better! 
scorpion1585 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scorpion1585 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 7:01am
nice hair @littlebabybug
hope u feel better and get well soon
redbone.savage View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote redbone.savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 5:39pm
Starting pic:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 9:31pm
@scorpion1585 
thank you!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures