Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BSL/BSB 2013.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 33>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BronxJazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BronxJazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 3:24pm
No I don't mind at all. Ask away...
Sponsored Links

relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 9:57am

After hours of youtube research I did my crochet tuesday. I don't really like the look of straight hair crochet

Bronx I love your hair!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 9:58am
Sorry the pic is sooooo big...and ignore my stunna shades
Sapphire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sapphire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 9:51pm
Way to go RelaxedTresses!Thumbs Up
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 3:27am
BronxJazzy , the telax turned out amazing, I was always thought if my natural hair became to much I would like it come out like that if texturized, glad your happy with your decision.  How are products acting with your hair now? Any noticeable changes?

RelaxedTresses, that set came out great and you look so pleased with yourself, I would be too! 

I'm back ladies officially, Italy was awesome but you need a hell of a lot of money to shop till you literally drop LOL all the same I enjoyed every bit of it.
So now that I'm back I'm back to bunning my own hair, leaving the marley hair for a while as my red is growing out now, won't be colouring for a while. Doing a lot of intense mositurising with cowashes and deep conditioning and doing overnight pre-poos with coconut oil. Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 9:35am
Thanks ladies! And yes I love it. I didn't at first but my boys loved it so it grew on me!
Shardd:) View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shardd:) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 2:09pm
I cut my freetress creta girl wig into a cute bob, heres a pic

The link to the original video to that wig is here
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 3:19am
That looks fabulous Shardd:) , that really suits your face shape and fitting since Summer is dwindling now so a new look is a welcomed change. SmileWink
Sapphire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sapphire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 3:32pm
Cute 'do Shard!
Sapphire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sapphire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 9:40am
So I finally bit the bullet and texlaxed my hair. One J4M kit almost didn't  cut it. I did one half of my head for 13 min smoothing and applying with gloved fingers. Washed that side out and had neutralizer shampoo sitting on that side while I did the other side. I have no regrets and love the results. The jury is still out on the sskErmm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 33>