Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BSL/BSB 2013.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 33>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sapphire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sapphire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 7:57pm
Thanks for the encouragement. If only I knew how to make them last for more than one day Ouch
Be safe over there in Italy. My sister just returned from Spain and she enjoyed herself over there.
Sponsored Links

relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 4:13pm
Hey Ladies! Starting in September I think I'm going hardcore. I will start back taking my ultra nourish vitamins but I'm only taking one a day instead if 2 because of possible breakouts. I will also try to stay n crochet braids from September - December. This will put me at 6 months post. Here's to BSL by the top of the year!
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 5:58pm

KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 3:52am
Thanks Sapphire, I won't be going alone, mother dearest is coming along to celebrate my early 21st birthday. Smile

Relaxedtresses, you actually reminded me to start taking my tablets again, I've really slacked on my multi, b and cod liver oil vits hopefully this trip away will resurrect my desire to. I'm also thinking of going into curly extensions for the last few months. The last time I had them was just before i started my hair journey in 2010.
Be sure to take pictures. Smile

relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 4:26pm
Looks like you're there Sapphire!
Shardd:) View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shardd:) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 5:43pm
Just to let you all know, I had a setback last year which took my BSL hair to just above APL. It was very hard but since january I am back on hair growth wagon, and here we are with the latest pic. Nearly there! Hope you can see it

Shardd:) View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shardd:) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 5:52pm
Urm hope this works Im using my s3 ya see

Look forward to getting over the BSL hump which has plagued for a year by December lol!

Edited by Shardd:) - Aug 02 2013 at 5:53pm
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:51pm
Shardd! You've made phenomenal progress, you will defo make bsl grazing mbl by the end of year, I'm sure this setback was a blessing disguise because you got it all back. Congrats my love.

See you ladies in a week, I'll be washing my hair like mad while away my hair always acts right when it's washed frequently in hot weather . I'll take pics.
BronxJazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BronxJazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 8:34am
I texlaxed my hair on Sunday. After being natural for 2 yrs and 4 months. I used ors olive oil relaxer in regular. I only texlaxed a little to loosen the curl and prevent shrinkage. Here's how it came out after drying. It only has leave in in it.
Here it is today after rewashing and putting in braids.
Sapphire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sapphire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:55pm
RelaxedTresses: I def think you can make bsl by the end of the year. What types of crochet styles you looking to do? Straight, curly etc?

LadyAradia: Looks like your already there! Congrats!
Shard: You can make bsl with a little tlc. I have faith in you Heart

BronxJazzy: I feel you on the texlax thing. I have been thinking about it for a week now. I'm tired of taking hrs to wash, dc, detangle and then style my hair. Not to mention I'm tired of the ssk. They seem to happen even if I trim my endsCry So, I hope you don't mind if I ask you lots of questions.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 33>