Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

BSL/BSB 2013.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 33>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sapphire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sapphire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 8:41pm
^^ Me too.. When it comes to knots at the end of my hair, I rip them outOuch I'm trying to do better by cutting them out.
Sponsored Links

BronxJazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BronxJazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 1:40pm
I washed my hair today and put it in braids. I had been wearing it in a wash and go the week before so it's a nice break. My hair ended up really soft today. I hope it feels as soft once I take the braids out.
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 4:31pm
Hey ladies, I've been away due to work relations I've only managed to touch base now I haven't been consistent with my regimen but it doesn't matter as my hair is actually growing so I'm fine. I've deep conditioned as usual once a week but leave it on for a whole day and put over semi permanent which makes my hair look pink, will have to upload of picture soon but here is my most recent picture of my hair Smile:

MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 2:05pm
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Laddddddiessss! It has been a while since I have checked in. I am approaching 3 months that I have had this install. It is going well. i accidently glued the closure to my real hair, and damn near had a panic attack and died over it. Luckily there is youtube and I looked up how to remove it, and my edges were saved. I have been using bobby pins and that has brought out some hairs as well. If you could see my edges you wouldn't have the slightest idea I went through any of this but I pay close attention to my hair..I truly believe I am connected to it...So I listen and pay attention to any tell tell signs. I am about tired of this closure and I am really thinking about wigs. As you probably saw in my comparison photos For me I have to get over the 2 month mark to see significant growth. My hair likes to be dormant. I wont post progress pics until Sept (my next install) I have been co washing with Roux Porous Control. My Indian oils came in. Ill post pics of that and the ingredients, and I have been moisturizing my hair with aloe vera gel mixed with glycerin, infusium 23, aphrogee protein spray, and another spray leave in for moisture.
Whewwwwwww sorry for the book. But that update was overdue

Edited by MinnieMe - Jul 02 2013 at 3:17pm
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 2:12pm

Here is my mix. In the photo it has settled and hasn't been mixed yet
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 2:16pm

Not sure why TINYPIC tilted my picture sideways. I guess you have to tilt your head sideways to see the pictures CryLOL 

This is what my my oils look like. I will come back to write details..This computer in this office is trippin

Edited by MinnieMe - Jul 02 2013 at 2:25pm
relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 10:29am
Sooooo....these last two washes I have prepooed overnight with coconut oil and my hair has been like butter during my wash. I prepoo a lot but never over night. I always thought overnight was extra but my hair is really nice!
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 3:14pm
I notice my hair seems to be growing twice as fast in the back than in the front of my head.
It seems to be growing almost an inch each month in the back! But  I am getting 1/4 to 1/2 inch per month on the hair in the front.

• The Cassia Obovata ( blonde henna) really darkened it a little. Strengthens/ LENGTH RETENTION. Everyone trying to grow hair should do either a cassia or a henna every 2 months.
  • The Desert Essence Coconut Hair Defrizzer gave my dry frizzy hair some moisture and a slightly healthier look.

• The Sulfur oil and Monistat cream ointment I apply to my scalp nightly is helping it to grow nicely.
  • The coconut oil I use is helping the health of the hair too.
I gave it a better flat ironing later and it looked a little better. 
Happy hair growing everyone..

Edited by LadyAradia - Jul 09 2013 at 6:26pm
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 1:13pm
Does anyone have any photo updates?? I already commented on your progress in the monistat thread Lady A it's looking great. Hope everybody is well. Would love to hear from everybody else soon! Smile
BronxJazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BronxJazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 1:58pm
I have a length check I recently did.  It was taken July 7th. I have around an inch or 2 left to get to bra strap.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 33>
  Share Topic