Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

BSL/BSB 2013.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 33>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 10:38am
I know you guys don't really know the answer to my question I'm just venting a little...

Edited by relaxedtresses - Jun 12 2013 at 10:39am
Sponsored Links

Shardd:) View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shardd:) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 12:22pm
Hey guys thanks for the compliments! The wig is holding up really well gets more natural as it ages and my real hair had grown loads too! Who knows MBL this year might be acheivable in my wildest dreams. Ill post a lenghth pic end of the month

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 1:05pm
It's relaxer day again!!!!
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 6:08am
It's okay to vent relaxedtresses once in a while it helps keep balance. SmileLOL

I've deep conditioned overnight as I haven't done it in 2 weeks Sleepy not that my hair is suffering but it's just not quite right and I've been thinking about patches in the back of my head that aren't as long as most areas, I wouldn't say it shrinks much but it can be really tangling most of the time. Need to do something about that.. Sleepy

Edited by KikiScorpio92 - Jun 15 2013 at 6:08am
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 7:04am
I thought she was HAPPY about the day finally being here not venting LOL
littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 6:48pm
i'm gonna lurk. i estimate i'll have fifteen inches, or bra strap, in approximately another year but i think it's too late to join this time. i'll catch y'all around for the real deal if one starts up after my hair makes it to APLBig smile
littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 6:52pm
@soarlikecruz i'm thinking i'll be like you, bc i anticipate bsl and know i'll be there for sure this time next year so i'll probably post a pic around that time of my progress just for inspiration's sake. i'm saying it will be so, so my hair will get the msg and just grow, grow, grow! Big smile
Sapphire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sapphire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 6:50pm
@ kikiscorpio
I had narrowed it down to kinkycurlyyaki or glamour house of hair. I just read that kcy's quality has gone down, so I'm not sure. I wanted to make a wig out of it. I'm not in a rush, so I guess I'll keep reading and lurking.

My nappiversary is coming up (July 5th) so I will straighten and take pics then.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 8:06am
I set a date of Halloween to have reached by goal of BSL/BSB 128 days away... I put up a countdown clock on my Hairlista page to help keep me focused http://www.hairlista.com/profile/LadyAradia

That means a lots of ApHogee 2 minute treatments, a lot of coconut oil, a lot of cassia (neutral hennas to strengthen it), a lot of hair vitamins, a lot of gheing, a lot of delicate handling, and a LOT OF stick-to-it-iveness (determination and consistency), PATIENCE!!

Edited by LadyAradia - Jun 24 2013 at 8:09am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 10:20am
You'll make it Lady Aradia! You are very dedicated. I've got about 2-3 inches to go. I'm giving myself all the way to then of the year because I'm not as delicate.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 33>
  Share Topic