BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

BSL/BSB 2013.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 33>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BronxJazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BronxJazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 4:53am
I'd like to join if its still open. I'm between arm pit and bra strap. I hope to make my goal by december.

Reggie:
Wash once or twice a wk depending on how its styled.
Shampoo using chagrin valley shampoo bar. (either herb garden or conditioning shampoo bar)
Deep condition with My honey child coconut papaya hair paste.
Use Aubrey Organics gpb as a mild protein treatment when needed.
Apply giovanni direct leave in and seal with unrefined avocado oil.

Starting pic

Edited by BronxJazzy - May 23 2013 at 4:54am
Sponsored Links

KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 9:19am
I'm not sure about that relaxedtresses. When did you start noticing that? The only thing I can think of is if the climate has changed where you live,  I know for me I airdry all the time in Winter my hair suffers whereas in Summer it retains moisture better.

Welcome BronxJazzy! More than welcome to join love you can totally make that wish i was in that position Smile also what avocado oil like I've always wanted to try it, is it thick or runny, what are the benefits??
relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 1:16pm
It's always been like this. I've never minded before becuase I would flat iron anyway but since I've been laying off the heat it matters. I may just need to find a new air dry method

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 2:49pm
Sorry I couldn't be more of help but I hope you update us on what helps you, you never know there could be a million other women with same problem. SmileLOL
BronxJazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BronxJazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by KikiScorpio92 KikiScorpio92 wrote:

I'm not sure about that relaxedtresses. When did you start noticing that? The only thing I can think of is if the climate has changed where you live,  I know for me I airdry all the time in Winter my hair suffers whereas in Summer it retains moisture better.

Welcome BronxJazzy! More than welcome to join love you can totally make that wish i was in that position Smile also what avocado oil like I've always wanted to try it, is it thick or runny, what are the benefits??

Avocado oil has many benefits. its a moisturising oil. It's full of vitamins. It contains vitamins A, B, D, E, protein, amino acids, iron, copper, magnesium, and folic acid. the best way to get the benefits of the oil is to use the unrefined version which is dark green and a bit thick but still thinner than castor oil. It smells like olive oil.

IT helps strengthen thicken and soften hair. It helps the cells to grow so it's also benefitial for hair growth.

Its an all around great oil and I got the unrefined for $7.00 for 16 oz.
The only downside is it has a shelf life of around 8 months.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 1:08pm
Sounds like my kind of oil that will invest in when money ain't no biggie LOL.. so glad to have you joining us I'll  try to help with any questions you have but I'm no expert, but I can encourage! Wink
Shardd:) View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shardd:) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 10:43am
Hey guys! I aint been in here the longest, but I have hair progress!I am nearly BSL, and will be posting pics soon.

I am currently in a wig, freetress creta girl in colour F437 and I love it! Im going to get another one.I did a youtube review on it, which you guys can see by clicking here
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 6:33pm
Your hair looks really great Shardd and I love the color on you as well.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 5:35am
So good to hear from you Shardd I knew you wouldn't be in that setback stage for too long that wig is beauts on you can't wait for them pictures , roll on MBL?!
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 12:42pm
@shardd

Your hair is really nice!

Falls really well!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair