BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BSL/BSB 2013.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 33>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 8:19am
Kiki do they sell Micatin in drug stores in England? It is the same chemical as monistat or miconizole nitrate from my challenge.  Except there they advetise it as a foot fungus cream instead of for the other place. Tongue
Sponsored Links

YaYaStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaYaStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 8:26am
Kiki you may have reached a plataeu and need to rethink your game plan on growth. I am not saying to change your regimen all together but look into what can be done to retain what is growing. Some people find as their journey continues they have to alter their regimens along the way for maximum growth and retention.
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 6:38am
We do have something similar but don't think it's micadin LadyA but I might just buy the monisat 7 off amazon. I will look into definitely.
Yes YaYaStar it must be time for change but I don't know where to start I protective style always and only thing I added recently was upping deep conditioning. My cousin suggests I put it away like proper away wig, weave. I think I missing something internally maybe?
Any suggestions are welcome ladies
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 8:43am
well for me Hairfinity vitamins are too expensive. So I have been taking Maxi-hair pills - also on amazon to strengthen the hair from the inside.  This along with the miconizole nitrate/sulfur ointment to the scalp daily. It may take a month of use to see results with the MN and 3 months with the pills. 

Others are def recommending cornrows with wigs for ps. (low manipulation) Makes putting MN on scalp easy too.

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 28 2013 at 9:26am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 9:32am
Thanks LadyA well I have a wig that hasn't been worn out so I'll consider what options I have for next week and make final plans next Sunday :)
I just wish I I didn't have to potentially put away my hair as it's biting into so many plans I made for this year plus I spent a considerable amount of time under wigs last year
Also I'll hold off from dying my hair after this next touch up in May.

Edited by KikiScorpio92 - Apr 28 2013 at 9:38am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 10:00am
i promised myself I would hold off coloring my hair until August... I dont know if that will happen..I m waiting on a custom U part wig to show up now. So wigs can be fun! Until you decide what you will do to your hair once it has grown out.

I want to look like a mermaid when my hair grows out and wear it messy loose wavy 2 braid outs all the time SmileSmile

I can see you with a texlax or a wave nouveau once your hair grows out, giving you lots of easy styling options too
You've got to have a vision of where you're going ( how it will be easier & better then)

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 28 2013 at 10:44am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 3:23am
Well half way through the working day week and I've been looking at my root and really do need something, it's grown quite some since March.
Since I've discovered my hair has stood still I've stopped wearing my bun this week and I've just put my hair in large twists and pinned up. Massaging my head with aloe vera, peppermint and tea tree oil twice a day.
I think it's time for some protein so either tonight or Sunday as I missed my weekly shampoo sesh last week Sunday and thats when I would've of.
Happy growing in May ladies!!!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 8:15am
You know Kiki MSM is supposed to help to keep  the growing phase going longer in the hair... Maybe time to up the MSM intake. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 1:17pm
Hey ladies, so after this weeks finds about hair growth and what my hairs been up to I will stick to bunning as for me they are easy and simple.
I will ghe on non wash days which means 5 days a week.
I will co wash more as it's heating up slowly here and I've checked my scalp today and it's fine. Can't say how many times I will do this for now I'll just stick to 2 days.
Regularly sealing with argan and jojoba oil. I'll use my leave-in on wednesdays only to see how my hair reacts.
Still s&d my ends at 6 weeks as that's when my hair tangles more.
Every other day massaging for my scalp with aloe vera, mn/clotrimazole, tea tree & peppermint oil.
My regimen is still quite simple just take my pills and hope I see some change.
Sapphire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sapphire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 4:47pm
How does your hair feel to you? Especially your ends? Also, are you protein sensitive? If not have you tried it? How does it make your hair feel? As naturals we are always advocating for moisture but not so much for protein. Once a month I like to use either infusium 21 or aphogee protein leave in (not the hard stinky stuff) in my hair. I also have noticed the longer my hair gets, the more tangled and knotted my ends become.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 33>