Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BSL/BSB 2013.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 33>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Shardd:) View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shardd:) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2013 at 5:59pm
Another update. The front of my hair is 12 inches and the back is 8 inches after a dodgy cut in the summer that my hair is yet to recover from. My fro looks so silly, and the back has been the same length for months, I'm gona startover again and just cut.

I'm gona cut the back to 7 and the front to 8 and go back into weave. BSL is really gona be challenge, its 12 inches on me
Sponsored Links

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2013 at 6:06pm
Shardd dont cut it... just cover it up if you must.... But leave your hair there.

I am thinking of getting a wig with a leave out section open at the part ( U Wig)
Maybe cornrow all your hair up except a leave out for a u wig or get a weave too but don't cut it for no real reason. Your hair looks great that length... it is so FULL and thick. Leave it.

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 17 2013 at 6:11pm
cheche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 12:28pm
Hey guys...
Here is an update..
I'm not even really sure if my hair has grown, it doesn't look like it.
Sorry the picture quality is poor, I wasn't at my house.

Can anyone tell me how to combat frizz?? (pic below)
cheche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 12:29pm
Sorry pics are so big :(
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 3:08pm
your hair looks GREAT though! Thumbs Up
Sapphire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sapphire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 6:53pm
Your hair is cute cheche. Maybe you could try some type of anti humidity product. I have tried Aveda anti humectant pomade that I got from Amazon. It worked pretty well. It had a thick consistency like let's jam. I would take about a dime size amount and rub it in my hands, then rub it onto my hair.
Sapphire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sapphire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Shardd:) Shardd:) wrote:

Another update. The front of my hair is 12 inches and the back is 8 inches after a dodgy cut in the summer that my hair is yet to recover from. My fro looks so silly, and the back has been the same length for months, I'm gona startover again and just cut.

I'm gona cut the back to 7 and the front to 8 and go back into weave. BSL is really gona be challenge, its 12 inches on me

I also agree with LadyAradia. Don't cut your hair. At least give your hair at least 3-4 months (I'm not sure of your growth rate). That way if your back grows to 10 inches then you can trim your front hair to 10 inches. Or just wait a couple of months so the back can be even with the front. What kind of hairstyles do you prefer to wear?

Edited by Sapphire - Mar 19 2013 at 6:58pm
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2013 at 4:31am
I see some growth cheche , it's small but the definitely is, good job! Big smile

Shardd sorry to hear about the tablets mishap, definitely stick to the brand that worked for you, that the thing about real popular brands you could in the minority it doesn't agree with.
Don't cut it I say, I'd kill to be in your position. LOL Plus if the ends aren't damaged your just cutting of good strands.

LadyA are you a secret product as you always buying something new it seems lol. I think to save yourself the money better to buy a proper big size of olive oil like the ones you get from supermarket. You can make it last an entire year if not more. Thumbs Up

Edited by KikiScorpio92 - Mar 20 2013 at 4:58am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2013 at 10:07am
yeah I know! I really didn't have anything to properly care for my hair, so I was starting out with an empty shelf. the last thing I bought was the ors conditioner you recommended and some olive oil.... I really want some hairfinity pills but i am going to have to hold off on that.
Shardd they were probably going for a Vidal Sassoon bob that slants forward with the cut you're describing. Will probably look GREAT straightened!!!
undefined
ps will also look great with a twist out or something where the hair hangs in loose waves.

I WISH my hair were growing out longer in the front like that!  I would wear the he** out of that and show you how to appreciate it.  You can't see any lines wearing it in a fro though.

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 20 2013 at 7:44pm
Shardd:) View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shardd:) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2013 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Sapphire Sapphire wrote:

Originally posted by Shardd:) Shardd:) wrote:

I also agree with LadyAradia. Don't cut your hair. At least give your hair at least 3-4 months (I'm not sure of your growth rate). That way if your back grows to 10 inches then you can trim your front hair to 10 inches. Or just wait a couple of months so the back can be even with the front. What kind of hairstyles do you prefer to wear?

First of all thank you guys for the lovely advice! I won't be cutting it anymore. Growing it to 10 is a brilliant idea, will try to do that. I wear weaves, after this weave Im gona try glueless lace fronts. It was the bad cut in the summer she chopped off the back and did minimal to the front

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 33>