BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BSL/BSB 2013.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 33>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 10:41pm
Me! I know I will make it this year! Im almost there. But Id like to claim a full healthy (nice blunt ends) dont have to stretch (cuz im relaxed) full BSL! (MAYBE grazing MBL
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 10:49pm

I wash weekly with Elasta Qp moisturizing shampoo or shea moisture moisture retention. Condition with ORS replenishing pak.
Try to keep my moisture/protein balance in check.
Moisturize and seal every other night.
Vitamins: GNC ultranourish hair
Growth aids: liquid gold sulphur growth oil every other night.
Relax every 10-12 weeks
Airdry then flatiron, braid under wig, or bun
darkbarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote darkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 11:15pm
Good Luck Ladies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:18am

Maybe this is a better a pic because it was taken more recently. Im almost there. I think my vitamins are helping a lot. I am in that challenge too!
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 1:57pm
Hey relaxedtresses, I remember you form the previous bsl challenge, you've made good progess! Your excitement and determination will get you to your next goal, welcome aboard! Wink

Thanks for encouragement darkbarbie Big smile
Sapphire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sapphire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 11:03am
I would like to join but I am currently in yarn twists. I won't be taking this set out until March 5 and I don't have a current pic. I hope to be stretched bsl by the end of the year. My back layers are already stretched apl.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 1:02pm
Hey Sapphire more than welcome to join are you hardcore protective styling only reason I asked just cause you mentioned yarn braids? Don't you worry about pics whenever you can is fine :) Do you have a solid regimen at all you can share?
momolicious21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote momolicious21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 2:37pm
I NEED to join a challenge! Can I join? Embarrassed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 4:41pm
Course you can momolicious , come on in and join our 6 person party .
Drop your deets love share what your ultimate hair goal etc. Were all in this together!

Edited by KikiScorpio92 - Feb 13 2013 at 4:43pm
PhoenixInFlight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PhoenixInFlight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 5:41pm
Count me in! I'm at APL right now, my ambitious goal is to reach MBL by the end of the year. I do feel it's realistic that I'll reach BSL/BSB by autumn. My strategy is to hide my hair in cornrows and cover it with wigs when I have to leave the house, which isn't that often. I have a work wig which I only use once or twice a week. Then I have another wig to wear outside of work when I want to look cute but if I'm just running out real quick I'll just throw on a beanie.

I'm upping my protein intake through my diet. 2 or 3 boiled eggs every day. More tuna, chicken, sardines, beans and may incorporate protein shakes again soon. Drinking more water and exercising. For vitamins I'm drinking a half teaspoon of powdered MSM in a cup of juice daily, fish flax borage oil capsules and an HSN supplement.

Topically I'm oiling my scalp a few times a week with JBCO which I mixed a few drops of lavender, sage, peppermint and rosemary essential oils to.

I'm taking down and redoing my cornrows once a month where I will give myself a thorough wash and DC. Actually due to do that tonight, while it's out I'll take a length pic and try to post it to the thread.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 33>
  Share Topic