FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedBSL/BSB 2013.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 33>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 3:02am
OMG I guess I have to buy that product too  modelbusines82 LOL
(growing hair is getting expensive LOL This will be my last growth aid ... i hope Embarrassed
PhoenixinFlight your hair is so thick and even at that length! I hope mine gets there one day Thumbs Up
Sapphire, that's great that you could go so long without separating it! Don't forget to start oiling scalp, moisturizing and sealing the ends though Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Happy growing everyone Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

PS I was just reading Hairfinity's website and it really sounds amazing but I just can't buy another ga this month. Their site said biotin and msm are very important to extend the growth cycle of hair and increase hair growth. http://www.hairfinity.com/BiotinHairGrowth.htm
I heard that Hairfinity has 2500 mcg of biotin  750 mg msm. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLSBPZl_OlA ) I am taking much higher doses by taking the ingredients separately 10,000 biotin and like 3000 msm. The msm is sulphur so I think I am getting enough sulphur this month that I would miss from the liquid gold. SO... although I DO want to buy both of those products (hairfinity and liquid gold) I am going to have to put them off until next month at least. Disapprove

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 05 2013 at 10:51am
Sponsored Links

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 4:54pm
Honestly if you're getting enough biotin and MSM then you really don't need to get Hairfinity. HF just makes it easier by cutting down the total number of pills you're taking at once. I used HF for like 3-4 months last year and then switched to just taking either a cheaper HSN and then eventually just MSM & biotin. IMO if you can match the amounts of biotin and MSM in HF, then you're good.
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2013 at 4:50am
Editing to add some stuff .. Be back after interview
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2013 at 7:04am
Doing some more research, I think I AM missing one ingredient from your regimine which is silica
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=618023  
Apparently it is a holy trinity for hair growth (Biotin, MSM and Silica)

Now i have the silicon mix w/ bamboo and bamboo is great silica/silicon dioxide. But I found a list of silica supplements on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=silica+pills&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=7364233044&hvpos=1o1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=867415046369316068&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&ref=pd_sl_1kankmrhf1_b
Of those I think I like the NOW Silica Complex 500mg 90 tabs for $6
or Bamboo Extract 300 mg for the same price

I am not sure.
Modelbusiness82 can you tell from the bottle how many mg silica is in each tab of HF?
I hear diatomaceous earth used for cleaning hair has silica but isn't that very drying to the hair?

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 06 2013 at 7:22am
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2013 at 8:03pm

Yay! Im in Big smile

I am BSB but I would like to be full BSB by July which I think is way realistic considering I am a slow grower. Feb was my last length, and my next length check is for April. I wear wigs for protective styling, and I occasionally use growth aids. I am not taking any vitamins, but I do juice a couple times a week. I will come back with more info. My starting pic is on the right

VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 6:09am
Welcome MinnieMe Smile Your hair is so LONG already!! I am so happy for you. Have you thought of trying
one of the growth aids to speed up the growth since you think it grows slow ? Either way I am sure you
will be below your shoulder blade by July
Smile

I have a weird experience to share. Yesterday was wash day and I only use conditioner to clean my hair.

Then I tried the ORS Replenish conditioner and I LOVE it! when I rinsed it out my hair felt like it had

something so slick on it. Felt great and smells good too... Anyways after I put on little coconut oil, air

dried in a ponytail and put a few fat velcro rollers on for a bit of style, my hair had all this static

electricity. when I lifted my hand, my hair literally lifted up toward my hand. I even used a mist of

Elasta QP oil sheen last night and this morning it still had a little bit of static cling.

I am shocked! I mean it should not be dry with all this oil and not using shampoo anymore just

conditioner for cowashing. But obviously it IS still dry. No wonder my hair was not growing before,

it was parched to a crisp before!

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 07 2013 at 9:17am

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 1:25pm
Glad you ladies are getting acquainted nicely just got a new job so less time on the net but I will have time to update as we finish at 5.
modelbusiness lovely pics and your goals are realistic for mbl this year as well as bsl keep up the good work!!
Thanks for your progress pics MinnieMe slow grower or not you can defo make bsl/bsb .. Keep us posted
LadyAradia glad the ors worked out for you, sorry to hear about your hair issues, moisturise like your life depends on it!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 1:31pm
I'm dyeing my hair this weekend. Will update with pictures when I can and also length check pics! The starting pictures are from January I have no idea my average growth rate except one time I left in a plait for a month and it grew a inch last year but I doubt I will get that this time.
relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:29am
Ok ladies I'm in the market for a new moisturizing conditioner. I'm stuck between CON ultimate moisturizing conditioner and Nexuss Humectress. Help a sister out!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 1:11am
I used to use humectress and it had zero oils in it. When my hair dried it  felt really dry with this.  Here are some of the ones I am looking into now for moisturizing conditioner:

Organic Root Olive Oil Hair Masque

Organic Root Stimulator HAIRepair Intense Moisture Creme

Elasta Qp Soy Oyl UltraHydration Deep Conditioner

Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer

I have used Silicon Mix with bamboo for a couple months and like it a lot

but Im getting the one on  top next

Organic Root Stimulator OLIVE OIL Hair Masque Intense Treatment 

Intense Treatment For Heat and Color Damaged Hair

For a leave in moisturizer I bought Wave Nouveau moisturizer last week but it left my hair too moist to keep it straight after a couple applications. So I want to try something else soon:

OLIVE OIL MOISTURIZING HAIR LOTION By ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR Hair Lotion

Here is a good thread for some other suggestions:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=456314 -

KikiScorpio92 I can't wait to see your hair color

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 10 2013 at 9:05am
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 33>
  Share Topic