Angkor Cambodian Hair

BSL 2012 Challenge!! - CLOSED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869>

Bootiful Cream

Author
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2012 at 1:30pm
been soooo busy! but ill be installing kinkies this weekend for the last few months of the year. I no longer expect to get to bra strap length by the end of the year, but I will finally press my hair in may of 2013 (graduation) to see where I am at. 
Sponsored Links

KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2012 at 1:07pm
I'm almost at apl in my back and sides now ladies, so i feel I'm right on track for next year for my goal of bsl length and then my final mbl 2014 may time. Smile

naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2012 at 11:30am
stretched my hair to the bottom of my bra lastnight this is getting exciting.not gonna take anymore pics till dec.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 6:08am
I'm not BSL yet, but after wearing my hair in box braids (no extensions) for the past 7 months I went to have it washed and blow dried and lightly flat ironed..my hair is evening up. My sides, middle are all coming down to where the back is. My hair has gotten fuller and it is so healthy. My ends look good and I haven't had a trim since like April or May when I dusted my ends myself. I even got highlights for the summer. I've been cowashing and washing with my braids in and I take them down and rebraid every 3 weeks, but I'm going to do it every 2 weeks because they like to try and dred after so long. I'm going to keep up with my braiding method and then do a length check in March after it has been a full year since I started this new regimen. 
dashi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dashi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 10:15am
I dusted my ends today. I noticed a few split ends so my ends so were screaming for a bit of tidings up.
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 12:21am
updating:

i'm back in my twist finally. its been two weeks since I put them in. i plan on wearing them until i get back to school for spring semester at the end of january. I am planning to either weave it up or wig it until may. I will be graduating, so i'll be getting my hair pressed for graduation. I am 100% sure ill be BSL by december 31st and longer by may of course.

good luck to everyone else!
Shardd:) View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shardd:) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:58pm
Shardd is BACK! Damn this thread is dead :( 

But anyway me and my hair have been through ALOT. Well I had the trim back in july, back to APL Cry and after that my hair went crazy, got myself protein overload so many times, didnt deep condition or protective style my hair looked MASH UP. 

But now I'm back on track, ready to rumble and alladat, currently in a protective style, a wig called sensationnel denise, and I did a short review on it and all 

hoping I make BSL and beyond again in July but congrats to all you guys you;re doin smashing
naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 8:39am
hey ladies, i trimmed 2 inches off my hair 2wks ago so i dont think ill make it in dec, prob february but the trimm was well needed.

@shardd glad ur back on track. lesson learned.

good luck to everyone.
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 5:32pm
So good to hear from you shardd thought you had abandoned completely :( hopefully you can get that hair right back on track! Hope wherever the other other ladies are they are doing well.
dashi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dashi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:04am
Hi ladies, all is going fine with my hair. Now that it's cold I'm truly sticking to washing once every two weeks. Experiencing a bit of shedding but I'm not particularly worried about it. Right now I'm in conrows that I will keep for 2 weeks.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869>
  Share Topic