Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BSL 2012 Challenge!! - CLOSED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6465666768 69>

Author
Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2012 at 10:52am
Why you gotta leave US like that, Kraizy??
Gotchu some new friends and you just gon' dip like that?  *eye twitching*

j/k LOL
Congrats girl!  I knew you'd do it!  But you should def come back and post your EOTY results..especially b/c you started out the year here. 

Sponsored Links

csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2012 at 1:44pm
mrs. kraizy: congrats on making it to the ultimate goal! awesome, awesome growth! you're my inspiration.
mskraizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mskraizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2012 at 1:45pm
Swift. Don't let me have to tell these ladies YOURRRR (***cough....hack....M...B......hack....**) SECRET!!!!

But I guess I will do EOTY checks with you all. I may flat iron it. I've been saying that ever since I went natural, but I always wanted to reach BSL first. So, it's most likely gonna happen. =)

And Csung, thanks lady!! You are too nice! I'm sure you're coming up on it too!

And I for once am finally beginning to see my texture for what it is. I mean, I wear my hair stretched so much (braid(out)s, twist(out)s, etc) I kinda forgot what my natural texture looked liked. But since doing these buns and washing and co-washing and finger detangling, she's been shrinking and coiling like crazy. My curls are real-deal COILS. They're so tight and springy I NEVER see them like this. It's kinda exciting. i feel like I've big chopped all over again. They look so very tiny and like coffee stirrer coils, and some are like pen springs especially toward the middle and back. That should explain why detangling the middle can be such a HASSLE. I'm starting to wonder if I had a little 4b in there.....=/ COOL! But I'm still gonna be doing braid extensions....eventually.
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2012 at 6:52pm
Yoooohooo, Long haired ladies!!!! Please talk long hair with me in my New Wave of Long Haired Vets- umm that would be yall- LOL!
PepInMyStep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PepInMyStep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2012 at 9:57pm
HEY LADIES!

I haven't posted in FOREVER! I would love to type a whole long post of my hair life this year, but I just don't have the time ATM and I'm a little scared of getting that dreaded 404 error when trying to post LOL

Anyway, just want to share two of my most recent pictures. I can't find my length check shirt so I'm nakie Shocked

As stated before, my goal for this challenge is BSB because I wear my bra low.

reeniebabie1289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reeniebabie1289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 11:57am
Not much to update since school.
occasionally flat ironing when i feel like it aka for a night on the town, other than that i just smooth it over with water, conditioner, oil and put it in a tucked in pony everyday. i have to be more diligent about tying my hair up though.
Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 7:12pm
Grow on, Pep!! Looking good girl!  I can't see the first picture, but the second one is looking good!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reeniebabie1289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2012 at 6:43pm
preepooing my hair/giving it a molasses treatment

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reeniebabie1289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2012 at 2:28pm
Washed, dc'd and blowdried today. meh.
I have to get ready for work. 
I'm just going to put it in a pony tail.
My new growth feels thick. =) 
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2012 at 2:39am
Where ya'll at ladies!?!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair