Brown Girl Beauty is a small beauty event organized by professional makeup artist, T. Watkins, and is catered to teaching brown girls the basics of applying an everyday makeup look that is tailored for their unique needs. At this event, you will learn the basics of the following:
- How to find the right shade and formulation of Concealer and Foundation
- Skincare: Primers + Moisturizers
- Contouring + Highlighting
- Grooming and Shaping Your Brows
- Experimenting w/Color on Your Lips
- Everyday Natural eye makeup
- List of makeup products to purchase
Participants are encouraged to bring their personal makeup products and brushes for professional advice on what they should keep and what should be discarded.
Makeup products will be available at the event for use by participants.
The event is limited in participation. It is open to the first 15 participants.
Cocktails, mocktails and light refreshments will be provided. Express manicures provided by http://www.iLove-Pedicures.com - iLovePedicures mobile nail spa.
To register for this event, www.browngirlbeauty.eventbrite.com
Event will be held in Arlington, VA.
Information About the Organizer
Artist Portfolio: http://www.stilistaagency.com/TomaraWatkins-MakeupArtist.php
Artist In Action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AhcTnKDYZw