BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Brothers use Facebook for sex trafficking

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brothers use Facebook for sex trafficking
    Posted: May 21 2014 at 2:35pm

Tyrelle Lockett Myrelle Lockett child prostitution
Twin brothers Tyrelle (right) and Myrelle Lockett (left) were the masterminds of a sex trafficking and prostitution ring in Chicago, using social media and smartphones to lure teenage girls into their insidious business. The Lockett brothers, now 21, are both back in the system after becoming the first individuals arrested for human trafficking under Illinois law back in 2010.
The Daily Beast ran a profile on the Lockett brothers case which revealed that, despite their second chance, the twins still dove right back into becoming online pimps in 2012.
Using Facebook to recruit the underage sex workers, girls as young as 14 fell prey to the persistent whims of Tyrelle Lockett on the social media network. In fact, while on parole from his earlier case, Myrelle used online messaging to kidnap an 18-year-old woman. The woman, who was pregnant at the time, escaped by climbing a fence. Myrelle was later arrested for the crime.
More from the Daily Beast:
“You would think that people learn their lesson,” says Sgt. William Leen of the Cook County Sheriff’s Office, who was involved in making the past and recent cases against the twins. “But obviously they didn’t.”
Myrelle is accused of attempting to force a woman he met on the Internet into prostitution. Tyrelle is being held on federal charges of trafficking in underage girls. Authorities say he took sex trafficking completely digital, one of a new generation of pimps who need only a smartphone to recruit girls, take pictures, post ads, and make appointments with johns.
The Chicago Sun-Times reported on Tyrelle’s conviction late last week which also names the twin’s father, who has been charged with running a prostitution operation separate from the charges his sons face. The Times also reports that the Lockett twins may have had other unnamed partners in their illegal operation.
Tyrelle Lockett will appear in a Chicago court on Friday.
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 2:39pm
smh...
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 2:43pm
*KIR post* Why can't police ever mistakenly see pedophiles 'holding guns' when they arrest them? Put 'em down quick.Ermm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 2:48pm
Made me wonder how many parents monitor the social websites their kida frequent.(Having access to passwords etc.) I know i can watch at all times but i dont think any kid under 16 needa to be on any social network.

Even when i was 16 the family comp was in the living room
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 2:54pm
Their father needs a couple, one for each twin.  They most likely learned from him.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Made me wonder how many parents monitor the social websites their kida frequent.(Having access to passwords etc.) I know i can watch at all times but i dont think any kid under 16 needa to be on any social network.

I was just discussing this a bit earlier. I had no supervision on the interwebs at all (the things ive seen scarred me for life). THe computer was in the living room but everyone else in their rooms and when it was bedtime it was me and _________. Im a big advocate of monitoring the internet usage of children. We've never really discussed it here (i do remember asking yrssssss ago and HennyPenny said her teen boy cant do xyz on the ;net)

Kidnapping, minors, Dead AND they were arrested fro the same ish before?! Hopefully they nap some johns too. The brothers not very smart so they problem have fb msgs and txt stored.  Glad they got the dad too. phuckers all three!

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

This! My son was eventually able to get a FB and twitter as long as he passed that password up. The number of eight and ten year olds that request to be my friend is unbelievable and they get denied while their parents get the side eye. I don't judge parenting styles but I do wtf the hell out of parents sometimes.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 4:33pm
I don't understand parents today my child facebook is open Im always in his inbox and in his ovoo to see who is sending him message my rule there is no privacy in my house.

The women was over eighteen but now a days age doesn't mean maturity I tell my friends children be wary of these men over the internet you will be a lifetime movie if they cant meet your parents & properly introduce themselves they aint sh*t.

I don't think it no hope for these boys sonce they've probably been involved and seen prostitution all off their lives a shame their father couldn't show them how to productive men.

Edited by thewonderfulwa - May 21 2014 at 4:34pm
shellbee823 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shellbee823 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 4:54pm
shellbee823 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shellbee823 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 4:59pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>